3.20 Balance Manifesto: Monster Mods and Archnemesis

nice
Make melee viable again.
"
doubledu wrote:
Make melee viable again.

I just heard Chris laughing from far away ;_;
I like the difficulty change and nerf to mods or modifiers, but making a thematic name change to some literal translation was probably unnecessary. It’s like putting “Monster” or “Squid” over the head of a monster - breaks immersion and just feels weird. In general if this means we don’t have to fight 1 yellow for 1 hour in act 1, that’s good.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Nov 19, 2022, 3:49:40 PM
not a fan of loot goblins so wont be playing
Have to wait to see
Last edited by Universalis on Nov 19, 2022, 11:49:18 PM
GGG! If you are still so arrogant, I am afraid there is really no POE2.we need buff! buff! buff! Players are leaving!
ARe you for real dude??? Last league was literally their worst when it comes to player retention exactly because the majority did not want Archnemesis... You are the small minority here so learn to live with it.
These changes are not enough and i wont get back before loot is restored to how it was before they bombed it back to the stone age... Good luck beta testing the new league to everyone that still play.
Now you just need to revert the "widescreen support" that it was previously so we don't have to play with black bars.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info