Mayhem Twitch Highlights

"
Martiancore wrote:
To the comments above.
I played this event (til 80lvl) and didn't like it. Looking back at the past years of events like this, when it was a leveling extravaganza and an opportunity to make a meme build, it has now become a dull gauntlet.

Same feelings here. Currently 68 SSF Mayhem. Doubt I'll make it to 70. Just have no will to log in and play. My thought when I decided to jump into the Mayhem event was that maybe mayhem harbingers/strongboxes/exiles/breachs/etc. every zone would somehow compensate for 3.19's ridiculously bad drop rates.

Nope. Not really. The days of yore, where mayhem meant a fun week of fast items, fast leveling, playing whatever build, are gone. Mayhem this year is a slog fest of crappy unrewarding drops. My current gear at level 68 in this mayhem event is nothing more than what I would have had in a league-start situation in 3.18.

Really? This is a void league event. It was supposed to be fun, enjoyable, with access to items one would not normally get in a weeks worth of playing. Where's the fun, enjoyment, and most importantly, item drops?

Mayhem gauntlets every zone, and what do we get for it? Nothing, except more time spent per zone and some extra XP. Tedious and Boring.
Last edited by Galtrovan on Nov 9, 2022, 2:39:19 PM
"
Galtrovan wrote:
"
Martiancore wrote:
To the comments above.
I played this event (til 80lvl) and didn't like it. Looking back at the past years of events like this, when it was a leveling extravaganza and an opportunity to make a meme build, it has now become a dull gauntlet.

Same feelings here. Currently 68 SSF Mayhem. Doubt I'll make it to 70. Just have no will to log in and play. My thought when I decided to jump into the Mayhem event was that maybe mayhem harbingers/strongboxes/exiles/breachs/etc. every zone would somehow compensate for 3.19's ridiculously bad drop rates.

Nope. Not really. The days of yore, where mayhem meant a fun week of fast items, fast leveling, playing whatever build, are gone. Mayhem this year is a slog fest of crappy unrewarding drops. My current gear at level 68 in this mayhem event is nothing more than what I would have had in a league-start situation in 3.18.

Really? This is a void league event. It was supposed to be fun, enjoyable, with access to items one would not normally get in a weeks worth of playing. Where's the fun, enjoyment, and most importantly, item drops?

Mayhem gauntlets every zone, and do we get for it? Nothing, except more time spent per zone and some extra XP. Boring.

They work hard at POE 2. Probably 99% people in GGG are focused at it. No way to actual events and expansions be better for now.
Death is only the beginning..

\\ Only HC Ruthless mode player. //
Last edited by AlonelnTheDarkness on Nov 9, 2022, 2:42:11 PM
"
Dragoon_Diver wrote:
"
"
kimann wrote:
i'll just leave it here :D

Can you show me how many players there are on other services such as Steam and how many players there are playing via not any counting service like me (and there are probably the most of them)? So that you can judge how many there are really active players and how much worth is what you showed with graphic from steamcharts? Because until you show it all and you trying to judge it via only Steam players is worth nothing, you know it right? [Removed by Support] This is so funny when peaople showing this " steamcharts " only..

GGG won't ever release the numbers of PC players playing on the non-steam version
so the very next best thing to ESTIMATE is steamcharts
the most critical data is not the peak players but the bottom of the curve each league where you see a constant drop of active players since 3.15. if you interpolate the bottom of each league you can clearly see a downward line thus saying that the game is dying is a fact for poe players using steam

the big question is: are the standalone users loyal enough?

whoa whoa whoa you can play poe without having to use steam on the pc? wtf why didn't anybody ever tell me
I joined mayhem thinking "Woah this will be fun as the last time" but no.
If this is truly the path to poe 2, then I think I'll pretty much be finished. I'm already finding it difficult to log in everyday, one shots, shitty drop rates. I like crafting in games and this game is one the oddest games for crafting. I can barely find anything for crafting and when I do, I'm broke. Not sure how streamers find all their loot for crafting top gear in just a day or two of a league start. I'm always left with scratching my head on that one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info