Announcing Ruthless

+30 MS boots - hot item
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
"
...every item drop has the potential to be the breakthrough one you need.

"
...Every item that drops has the potential to be an upgrade to your current gear.

If it does not work now, how would making it even dumber works? Rares, even pre-nerf 3.19, were vendor trash due to how bloated the mod pools are, but let make it even scarcer to drop will somehow makes it better?

How many people leauge start SSF or HC? but lets add another mode to spread a non-existent demand out further.
remeber guys, ONLY buy support pack AFTER test. Don't fall into the trap again! THX !
Can't wait to test Ruthless.
I want slower more skilled play.
I wonder when they will start sending out invites, waiting patiently.
"
Flandre wrote:
I wonder when they will start sending out invites, waiting patiently.
Same!
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
I like the idea of ruthless but without movement skills some boss are going to be impossible to defeat, like the first Hunger boss and that annoying "lava".

Bosses with ground DOT are going to be a BIG issue.
Love it cant wait

Also appreciate all the stones in our way (movement skills, gems)
:P
"
Flasks and Life/Mana are not restored upon entering town or your hideout. Vendors that sell Flasks (and Helena in your hideout) can refill them for you. This disincentivises the strategy of using Portal Scrolls as an instant full heal.

Eh? For what? If I want, I just need to go back to home using portal then go back to act 1 and kill a bunch of monster without they be able doing anything to me, refill my charge and then go bac. What are you gonna do to me, huh?
"
"
Flasks and Life/Mana are not restored upon entering town or your hideout. Vendors that sell Flasks (and Helena in your hideout) can refill them for you. This disincentivises the strategy of using Portal Scrolls as an instant full heal.

Eh? For what? If I want, I just need to go back to home using portal then go back to act 1 and kill a bunch of monster without they be able doing anything to me, refill my charge and then go bac. What are you gonna do to me, huh?

Damn it! You gave away my strategy!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info