Announcing Ruthless

Sounds fun!

Hopefully there will be challenges and unique cosmetics tied to this mode in the future.
Honestly really wanna try it, it won't be my preferred method pf play at all, but still wanna give it a go.
nice
Holy crap, this is literally everything wrong with the game amplified..... the fun in this game was choice and variance not the repeated deaths.. Taking away stuff to make gear with odds as terrible as they already are ain't any more rewarding than signing up for a lottery ticket with worse odds...its just demoralizing even for your ssf fan base.... Completely wrong direction to take the game
W
Hey Team,

This sounds pretty exciting but I was a little concerned about some interactions which require movement skills e.g Grasping vines.

Is this something to take into consideration or is this part of the challenge?

Thanks!
Nope
so ... you wanna us to play this?

[Removed by Support]

... wtf lmfao
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Nov 2, 2022, 3:42:16 PM
QUE DELICINHAAAAAA!
HOW DELICIOUS !
Alan Leonardo Piovesan
Last edited by AlanLeoPio on Nov 1, 2022, 4:09:30 PM
Let me in the alpha, I want to LOGIN to Ruthless since doing most anything in PoE has been trivial for years, and ubers are just a meme.

The only thing I'm a bit eh on is no movement skills, but maybe they'll tone it down to have a 500% increased cooldown instead or something. And Withering Step (provided it didn't just get left out of that list) should feel "good enough" for non-bossing traversal if not.
Last edited by JohnnyMak on Nov 1, 2022, 6:05:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info