November Event Topics

"
ChiefOluk wrote:
you can't sell it at any price (and selling your account is against TOS). Is that right? Or is it actually tradeable somehow? I'm not for or against the change, it's just a different sort of value and I'd like to know for sure.

That's correct. You can't trade it. But you can use it in the cosmetics window for any league instead of having alternate art that's stuck on Standard.
Woah, now it's only 2 instead of 3 lootboxes and not 1, good job :|
Better but not great.
Last edited by largefern on Oct 31, 2022, 11:00:41 AM
My guess about voiding the events is that they do not want players to have access to the nifty white socketed gear in Standard that event players start with. Just imagine how unbalanced it would be! So much of one's overstocked Standard inventory would now be obsolete! Sacre Bleu!

Void leagues: a waste of time.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
any Godslayer video?
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Why is GGG permanently in damage control?

Oh well, maybe this post will make a few more people play these god-awful "events."
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
why is all void? Why are you so obsessed with not bringing items to SD? Like what can we got dropped to break the league mechanic there?
Last edited by HoangBoss on Oct 30, 2022, 11:05:12 PM
Awesome!
remove archnemesis
give real beyonds back, not THIS
Events that are not fun, just recycled and not rewarding. I don't think you understand the concept of an event GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info