Twitch Community Highlights

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!!
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
"
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!!

Clearly he can.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
POOPHAMMER wrote:
In the last video, the 6 linking, is he using a macro to click that fast? Seems too fast. Is that allowed? I would love to save my wrist

yes it's allowed.

as long as 1 action from the user isn't generating multiple actions it's fine.

lots of people bind left click to scroll wheel for this sort of situation.
I guess GGG's pick of highlights is the same quality as GFL's. Because loot drops are so very exciting, oh wow I'm excited...except not really. Given the statistics of course someone is going to drop a mirror, why should I care again?
just a scrub.
So streamers spend ~100 to make a 6 link, and I spend every league thousands and sometimes still not get the 6 link.

My Gwennen is so bad is giving me gray items from Torchlight.

Something is not ok.
"
Ceahlau wrote:
So streamers spend ~100 to make a 6 link, and I spend every league thousands and sometimes still not get the 6 link.

My Gwennen is so bad is giving me gray items from Torchlight.

Something is not ok.

They definitely did some nerf of Fusing linking last league , as ive never had issue linking item with no more than 1k fusings at the worst scenario. This league and previous ive dumped more than 3k fusings each time and couldnt link my item ( SSF leagues ) .. had to transfer to trade league and ask friends to do it for me or use the crafting bench for 1.5k fusings (SSF)
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
"
digitalized wrote:
I guess GGG's pick of highlights is the same quality as GFL's. Because loot drops are so very exciting, oh wow I'm excited...except not really. Given the statistics of course someone is going to drop a mirror, why should I care again?

What would you like me to feature then?
I am Drakunia... and you are not! And I am also GFL (Gamer For Life)
Hhaahah nice
Gachi is not something I expected to find on an official GGG forums. That's badass.
I wonder if someone were to run a counter point twitch highlight reel, well movie documentary, of the negatives instead of the positives... even a lot of constant content streamers are playing other games now.

Would it be even allowed...

Most anticipated league to the hardest crash since.. Well I would say AN but that's the main main reason it was bad, stealth removing the drops was just the turd sprinkles that flavoured it.

I personally WAS hyped to play it, sounded like a good mechanic and even more effective focus farming from the atlus tree, I wonder if anyone else noticed the rare duplication tree being removed...

I think chris's idea of the item ceiling forgets the floor is lava and a thousand pulls might get something worth keeping while leveling.

I guess they beta tested that hard mode in this league and kept it quiet, I dread ruthless mode if the only mob worth killing is that touched one.

I really do hope it get's a significant boost for the next league or I might really fully step back, got my monies worth and it's fairly easy to uninvest from.

Next league might really cause serious damage to the player base if it's another fish for the goblin mini game experience.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info