Weekend Stash Tab Sale

"
wegeling wrote:
about undecembered - Delusional, thats a 100% pay to win game made for whales. if it didnt have that sure it might have a chance to beat poe, but it wont.

Exactly. I tried it too and the P2W Aspect of it is clearly there. Sadly, though. Still, PoE is in a way better state than at the beginning of the league. Too bad people are only reading about it, not playing it and experience themselves.
When you ignore your base people leave. I will never give GGG another dime. Even if I play POE2. I bought 100$ worth of stuff for the league to support this colossal POS ver we have now. I used to say I support GGG thats just not true anymore. They have become what most gamers hate. They lied to their base and hid things, with their game dir just signing shit and not reading the actual changes.
Give me loot explosions so I will need the tabs to store my booty!
"
JoeUtopia wrote:
Give me loot explosions so I will need the tabs to store my booty!

I was just thinking who's going to buy these tabs if there's no loot to store.
want to buy flask/gem combo but it should have combo price like bundle meta/deli/blight stash
"
wegeling wrote:
about undecembered - Delusional, thats a 100% pay to win game made for whales. if it didnt have that sure it might have a chance to beat poe, but it wont.

And poe isn't? Try getting a mirror with 4 stash tabs...

Also, where are you getting your P2W info?
I'll spend money again once you fix melee.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
Bolaway wrote:
After playing the undecember demo I can say, if you guys don't remake your game, it's GG for you guys.

Sorry for saying that, but the game has better optimization and it is Like playing PoE2 with PoE1 speed.

Meanwhile here: Stash tab sale.

ive played undecember aswell, and about 80% is fake about this game, there is no diversity of builds, and there will also be a battlepass, also most skills was stolen from poe. and dont forget about p2w
👌
Gandovan
I don't think collecting makes much sense anymore so I have begun "downsizing" and don't need anymore stash tabs, thank you GGG.
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info