Photos of GGG's Upstairs Office

"
Hylario wrote:
In the last picture you can see that the whiteboard is blank..

Yes in picture 26 the whiteboard is blank, but that is the backside. It is the view from the other side, the back of the TV is also shown.

In Picture 16 and 17 the whiteboard front is redacted with the black box. In picture 17 (the large image) the whiteboard can be seen on the left in the reflection of the glass wall. Unfortunately my skills weren't enough to enhance it to anywhere enar usable. I only managed to increase contrast and do some edge detection, still nothing useful. If i had to guess then the left side of the whiteboard had most stuff in the middle, but that's not much useful info :D
Why everyone has wooden traditional desks?
Get electric standing desks for the employees before everyone has back problems. Also where are all the plants? Is it not custom to have office plants in NZ?
Nice place!
Thanks for the tour. Would love to work in that environment
"
The kitchen - where coffee is made and people microwave fish to display their dominance

That makes it worthwhile for me scrolling through it.
"

The kitchen - where coffee is made and people microwave fish to display their dominance

True.
Nice Kitchen !
hire me :)
Look really nice and good working , . I am sure in meeting room you watch streamer dead in HC and laugh at them ahaha
no loot? can you post the item filter you used for the pictures?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Looks very nice! Best wishes to the GGG team, I am enjoying this league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info