Build of the Week Season 10 - Episode 2 - Mathil's Rolling Magma Deadeye

"
auspexa wrote:
"
"
auspexa wrote:
defenses, hp and evasion, lmao. it's completely alright to play like that but the fact that you're advertising it as if that's enough layers to play the game without dying every 3 minutes is disgusting. next time remember to mention that players will use all their portals while playing a build like this

You might want to watch the build in action (aka Mathil's VODs). Definitely didn't die every three minutes nor use all his portals while playing.

irrelevant and straw man. these videos were meant to be for the average player and mathil is way better at the game than an average player. I've never said anything about mathil dying all the time with the build, he manages to make pretty much anything work in the end by optimizing and min maxing his builds, so you're just talking out of your ass. if you seriously think hp+evasion is enough to survive in this league, either you're not even playing the game atm or you have 7k life with 95% evasion. a good player can even play with a 4k hp no evasion, no armour build and do well depending on other parameters, this doesn't mean that it's optimal

Defenses don't do much right now.

Killing AN before they fill the screen with their BS is the best way to play and how a new player should be playing right now. It's not something I agree with but that's the state of the game.

I'm running around with 6k HP 1k ES, over Phys Cap, 89% Fire, 82% Cold, 1.8k hp 1k es Regen after Righteous Fire and it doesn't really matter. I just randomly pop sometimes.

It's my 18mil DPS that keeps me alive.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
Remove archnemesis
That amulet is not possible ingame. Has 6 affixes when the implicits state it can only have 4 (aside for what crazy rolls it has). This undermines the confidence in the knowledge of the person recommending a build.
Last edited by MtNak on Sep 21, 2022, 10:23:09 PM
archnemesis is awful, why is it still in the game
"
MtNak wrote:
That amulet is not possible ingame. Has 6 affixes when the implicits state it can only have 4 (aside for what crazy rolls it has). This undermines the confidence in the knowledge of the person recommending a build.

Might actually be a bug they just showed us.

I'm betting the mirror Turned +1 Suffix into -1 Suffix but doesn't actually remove any rolls.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
good
"look at our game it has plenty of build diversity"

yeah... no.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
So what I don't like about the featured build series is that on the one hand you are showcasing builds that you are only able to properly pull off in a trade environment but on the other hand you don't provide a proper trading experience to the players in the game. You are explicitly hindering people in trading by making trade an obstactle, so my assumption is you do not want people to trade. So how does this make any sense to showcase such builds then?

I was a long time a dedicated SSF player and just recently felt forced to switch to trade because in the current state of the game I just have not fun anymore playing SSF, but trading is the same annoiance as ArchNemesis just on another level.

So presenting builds like that but with the trade experience we have just proves to me once more that GGG does not know by themselve what they want and what is their own vision for the game.
"
St0reman wrote:
"
auspexa wrote:
defenses, hp and evasion, lmao. it's completely alright to play like that but the fact that you're advertising it as if that's enough layers to play the game without dying every 3 minutes is disgusting. next time remember to mention that players will use all their portals while playing a build like this

lmao learn to play instead of qqing please

Learn to communicate instead of sounding original please.
Remove archnemesis

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info