Design a T-shirt Competition

Zana looking up to the new threats as kosis torments her asking why exiles left :c
"
42SilentStorm wrote:
Monochrome div. card
Spoiler

I think this looks classy. Might not be very recognizable to a few number of players, but I would wear this 👍
I am not very artistic but a cool concept, if it hasn't already been suggested would be to show the different currency options graphically with a tagline at the bottom that says "My crypto has uses!"

A Lich lives in Virtual hills...
Last edited by VirtualLich on Oct 16, 2022, 4:02:55 PM
My Entry~! i used my old artwork for base design

Last edited by DarkMonsty on Oct 12, 2022, 10:02:18 AM
Hello fellow PoE'rs 🤗

Well... I had a few ideas and time on my hands so I ended up with a couple of (or 8½'ish) submissions. I hope you like them and they make sense or I have not done a good enough job 🤔🙂

Make Wraeclast Sane Again 👍

'The sea was angry that day my friends. Like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli!'
"
Fatbloke wrote:
Hello fellow PoE'rs 🤗

Well... I had a few ideas and time on my hands so I ended up with a couple of (or 8½'ish) submissions. I hope you like them and they make sense or I have not done a good enough job 🤔🙂

Make Wraeclast Sane Again 👍

Hahaha they are all lovely, but this one is my personal favorite! I think it is quite recognizable in PoE community. It is nice that you thought to reference to unique map Whajkwajkh Taghfghju!
Low-key reference, who knows, knows.
Easy to wear in public.

With the geo coordonates of GGG's office ;)

Last edited by Kougno on Oct 12, 2022, 9:43:02 AM
As i don't really have any creative or artistic skills i went for something simple.
I wanted to take something from PoE that could be seen as a meaningless and very generic thing to someone not knowing the game but which would make a PoE player go 'Wait, is that a PoE reference ?'
So i chose the NEARBY notion, remade the distance visualizer from the wiki and mixed it with a simple vinyl design to make it look like a very generic t-shirt from the supermaket.

Here's a the result:

and a colour variation.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info