Design a T-shirt Competition

Three ideas for a "got flasks?" shirt.

A "normal" quality t-shirt, but it has its in-game stats on it:

A plain shirt that says - Kalandra sucks
Hello All,

Path of Exile's character passive tree serves as an iconic reference to the essence of the game: player choice leading to power. As such, I feel a t-shirt incorporating some of its aspects would be a fitting ode that meets the requirements of easily-recognizable to fellow exiles and publicly-wearable.

My interpretation of this idea involves infusing the P.O.E. logo with the passive tree's most-influential nodes, keystones. Specifically, these keystones would derive from areas of the passive tree that most-closely associate with the respective attributes of the skill gems represented by the 3 exiles at the top of the logo: strength, intelligence, dexterity. Furthermore, each keystone would connect to the skill gems via color-matching beams of energy (red for strength, blue for intelligence, and green for dexterity) that naturally flow and weave across the contours of the shirt, connecting each set of 2 endpoints. (In a way, I like to think of this as the equivalent of pathing.) The P.O.E. logo would be centered on the chest of the t-shirt, with the keystones located in 3 corresponding locations: 1 on each sleeve (strength and dexterity, positioned in such a way that the keystones would face outward when the shirt is worn), and 1 (intelligence) centered above the logo near the shirt collar. (For the viewer's benefit, and to maintain parity with the logo, the right sleeve of the wearer would have the strength keystone while the left sleeve would have the dexterity keystone.) I thought it may be fitting to add flavor text beneath the logo to summarize the imagery, akin to a unique item: "Forge your own path". While I don't feel particularly strongly one way or the other, I believe a black t-shirt would best bring out this imagery.

As is apparent, I'm not a graphic designer by trade. I hope more-talented individuals can use this rough sketch as a basis for bringing the themes and emotions I'm attempting to convey to life.

Finally, I want to apologize in advance if this idea has been conceived previously or noted elsewhere. I looked through images on previous post pages and didn't see anything similar, but this was by no means exhaustive and I could have easily missed something.

Good luck to all submissions and thank you for the consideration.

Last edited by snowblow192 on Sep 22, 2022, 7:59:34 PM
Intel® Core™ i7-8700K CPU @ 4.80GHz
Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING; Samsung 840 SSD EVO 250GB; SanDisk SSD 480GB
32GB Corsair (3200MHz)
GeForce Gigabyte EAGLE 3080Ti
Acer Predator XB281HK (3840x2160)
"
chinsuko wrote:
My simple Design :)

Another variation

so, which words you used on the AI art generator for this? :)

My shirt design :)
Last edited by SpectatorOne on Sep 22, 2022, 11:10:50 PM
Two ideas:
One is a slain character at the foot of Hillock outside the gates of Lioneye's watch Act1 with the caption "Where'd you learn to fight like that?"

The other is simply a Ventor's Gamble on a stack of divine orbs with a black background
(front of t-shirt) i identify as a wisdom scroll

hear me out, a generic festival lineup poster/t-shirt that's actually one of the most well-recognized builds, it has to consist mainly of uniques and so picked this one. item names already sound like bands so it should work just fine. and I did use a website to provide me a template so you know, take it more like a loose idea than a finished product.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info