Design a T-shirt Competition

Picture of a lot of The Beasts eyes all looking at one spot - like on the person looking at the shirt.

In the middle of the shirt it'd say:
ALL HAIL THE VISION!
in a cool font themed to the beast yk what I mean.
Any Player who's played kalandra will surely know what this is about - any non-poe player wouldn't
kind of a dog whistle
I would buy a bunch off shirts with:
"u want the atwas friend? Take it its urs, but the loot I will burrrn to the grooouuund"
This is just gonna be a written design submission:

A tshirt with the text "My other shirt is a" and the ingame art and stat box of a popular/strong unqiue chestpiece, like Shavs, Brass Dome, Farruls Fur etc. Would be even more fun if there were more then one version of this :D
So picture a Guardian or Gladiator with their shield up (like ascendancy pictures), all in good armour, with great weapons. From front view.
And they are standing on burning ground and are literary on fire. And there is a text bubble or something like that saying "At least I have maximum block"
"I killed Uber Elder and all I got was this T-Shirt"
Shirt idea I threw together in photoshop real quick.
Person wearing the shirt is an archnem rare.

Maybe the "poe enjoyer" text can be swapped with the persons name for a more personalized shirt.
Can prob add or remove some of the modifiers too.
https://imgur.com/a/laHF2fv

Last edited by qKumbur on Sep 18, 2022, 10:01:38 PM
Main Idea:

7 classes (Duelist, Shadow, Marauder, Witch, Ranger, Templar, and Scion ) against the 7 Pinnacle bosses (Venarius, The Eater of Worlds, The Maven, The Searing Exarch, Sirus, The Shaper and The Elder).

More detail:

the seven classes are "charging" the 7 Bosses, and the Bosses are preparing themselves (cool combat poses)

Camera angle:
The Bosses are at the top (Chest area) and the Exiles at the bottom, which makes it easier to have distance using the T-Shirt length.

Filling/Location: it could be simply black, or in Iconics Places, Like Oriath.

Tip: do not align the Exiles and the bosses, they could be in a triangle, group, zigzag, etc.

what makes people wear it outside?: there are no "Game name", symbol game, or Icon (not a nerdy T-Shirt)
Few concepts. Obviously just a rough ideas, not a final versions, I'll leave them for you.

"or a meme that only our community would understand."
Where are my toucan enjoyers?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info