Design a T-shirt Competition

Simple, motivational, applies to everything in real life, and the PoE crowd will recognize it immediately.
Last edited by Jacksenic on Sep 19, 2022, 10:15:27 AM
"

By submitting an entry, you grant us permission to use that entry for any purpose including commercial sale.
Submitted entries must not use copyrighted material (other than Path of Exile material which they can contain).
Selection of winners will be performed by Grinding Gear Games. All decisions are final.
If we make your design into a shirt, you'll get a copy.
We'll ship the prizes internationally for free, but you are responsible for any taxes that need to be paid to get them into your country.

So yall are actually asking artists to design for you for free, no royalties, and then expect them to pay taxes because it might cost you a small amount? You guys surpassed indie amount profits a while ago. Its both funny and sad. I wish we could blame Tencent, but we know its not that.
Last edited by ThngsLikeThis on Sep 19, 2022, 10:17:18 AM
I can't draw so here's my idea

The Invitation (it could be printed as a subtitle to leave room for logos at the top)

Subject: new bosses go out for dinner together (shaper, elder and greg are not invited)

A little round dinner table, maven sits on the left, the the other two sit closer together to the right. The style is cartoonish, maybe even chibi. The two eldritch bosses have their dish full of food (spaghetti and meatballs for the exarch, something fish related for the eater , maybe squids or spaghetti and worlds ^_^). Maven'side is already full of empty dishes, and she's turning to the left to ask to the waitress for "Another one for my collection". If that's too meta her baloon might contain a steaming roasted rhoa with x_x eyes instead. The other two look at her with concerned [anime?] faces and might be in the middle of munching.

In the empty space in the middle is standing said waitress, none other than the dark star in a waitress outfit. Any expression is fine, in my mind she has an awkward scared "first day on the job" face, sort of like kobeni from chainsaw man manga.

To the right, at the feet of the table a round dog with the head the infinite hunger sleeps peacefully near an empty bowl. Alternatively he's trying to steal some food from his owner's plate.

That's it, hopefully you guys get a lot of cool ideas in time for exilecon!
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░ le toucan ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░░░░░░░has ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░░░░ been trade muted ░░░░░░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
"
bloodfish5 wrote:
Here is my entry.
I call it: The Vision

I wanted to grab the "foresight" aspect, especially.

I can make the writings a bit more clear but it contradicts with my artistic goal:

Things are better when they are unclear.

Just like the vision!

WoW. That looks pro. I would definitely wear something like that. Even if someone has no clue about PoE taht still looks great.
Each league I think of a build but it always comes to this:

rough sketch
Concept: Fisherman (attire similiar to Fairgraves) with his pet rhoa catching massive monster-like fish.

Inpisired by fishmonger div card, Fairgraves, fishing secrets.
Could be paired with cheesy text like: Fishing for life or something.

Other concept: Same fisherman with his rhoa pet on the boat, fighting for survival, surrounded by bloodthristy monstrous fishes with a quote from Song of the Sirens unique fishing rod: "Give a man a fish, and you can feed him for a day.
But give a fish a man, and you can feed it for a month."

Another post for the meme version

Divine

Chaos

Armourer

Whetstone

Flask

Intel® Core™ i7-8700K CPU @ 4.80GHz
Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING; Samsung 840 SSD EVO 250GB; SanDisk SSD 480GB
32GB Corsair (3200MHz)
GeForce Gigabyte EAGLE 3080Ti
Acer Predator XB281HK (3840x2160)