Design a T-shirt Competition

Pay an artist.
Two different types of designs that you can bring into many different leagues!

A shirt with a pocket with the "pocket" being the interactable (e.g. tower building interface, delirium mirror, harvest plant scythe, build metamorph window)

Or a front with the league logo and the back with the interfact

Futureproof shirt design!
Last edited by Foxheartsune on Sep 19, 2022, 8:26:14 AM
Design #1

u need ur Wraeclast map, delete logo, and stretch the map over the entire t-shirt, so it will be with the most common design that ordinary people will probably look at, but the PoE player will understand what kind of map it is
Spoiler

Design #2

T-shirt with pantheon on full t-shirt size
Spoiler

Design #3

u need copy mirror and dude in golden plate from divination card "House of mirror" and paste on T-shirt, thereby recreating the full image from this divination card (the character should stand upright, not slanted like in the picture below (I have no skill in drawing, I can't do that))
Spoiler

Design #4

u can experiment with the pathfinder image, make it full-length, half-height or leave only the head, it's very not standard for u, but it would be cool if the colors of the t-shirt were in the form of a forest from your map with all three classes for the ranger
p.s you can also add different flasks on the side and back of the t-shirt
Spoiler

Design #5

ur celestial cat socks design (also u just can add one big cat that will be in the "ball" position and look exactly straight at the person, below you can add big text with shaper effect "meow" or don't add text)
Spoiler

Design #6

you need to split the T-shirt into dark blue and light gold colors, add a mixed non-normal color in the middle (or don't add it) and draw a battle between Lunaris and Solaris (you can use the design of your figure to represent the battle between Lunaris and Solaris)
Spoiler

I couldn't come up with anything, but I would like some art with Oriath and demigods

all my pictures look very bad, but I think it's still better than just text, I think it's much more important to at least roughly show what I mean in the text, you should get much better and prettier =) Thank you for your attention
Last edited by Nastya6996 on Sep 19, 2022, 8:54:58 AM
all the pain =)
Люди рабы денег, только смерть спасет их от этого бремени.

A shirt for all the Witch lovers, hands down favorite class!
Last edited by erod on Sep 19, 2022, 2:32:23 PM
"
erod wrote:

edit: tried to add another upload, seems broken idk

Gotta use the BBcode link for forums.
Tormented Busters?
Players never wanted them to get into a rare monsters :)

not perfect, but idea
by deathfavour
"
twitch.tv/deathfavour_999
Last edited by deathfavour on Sep 22, 2022, 8:46:53 AM
"
erod wrote:

edit: tried to add another upload, seems broken idk

You have to type in the link to the picture itself, not the link to the imgur/ibb post.

Go to your imgur/ibb links, right click on the picture itself and click on "copy image address" and then insert it in the img tag.
Last edited by HalfSteps on Sep 19, 2022, 8:54:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info