This weekend we are running a Stash Tab Sale! You can view the full selection of discounted tabs here. The Stash Tab sale ends at Sep 19, 2022 8:00 PM (EDT) (this is displayed in your local time).

Electrify your foes with hues of purple or red with the new Celestial and Automaton Galvanic Field Effects! These microtransactions give both the buff effect and skill effect a Celestial or Automaton theme! Check out the videos below.

Check out the Celestial Galvanic Field Effect in the screenshot below, featured with the Divergence Armour Set, Wings and Weapon Skin!

Thanks for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Looking Good
Automation looks better
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Take away our fun and still hoping us to open our wallet...vote with our wallet !
What's silly is why a stash tab sale when the game is so unfun to play right now?

Fix the game first.
Venom Gyre MTX when?
Automaton version is the better looking one!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How many league/core supporter packs in a year when POE1 & 2 coexist?
Wow, so many polygons, such shaders, very 2022.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Are you aware that the tier 4 challenge rewards are not being granted? Both me and my friend got 29 challenges done yesterday and got the message that we got our helmet to tier 4 yet its still locked and on tier 3
Sooo yesterday i have attempted to 6 link an armour for first time since i started the league in SSFSC ... been collecting Orbs of Fusing for 2 weeks and at the end i am down - 1100 Orbs of Fusing .. my mouse left button nearly dead and my 6 socket armour being unlinked.... Definitely something has been tuned down behind the scenes... Take away the fun more... Oh yeah .. and after i wrote WHOS VISION IS THIS i have been muted for 16 hours !!!
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info