Weekend Wings and Back Attachment Sale and Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points

"
Epiclozer wrote:
Didn't get a box after spending points...

I had to change zone for the box to show up, but when I opened mine the animation froze and I seem to have gotten nothing.

Anyone know what categories the new mysterbox items show under if I sort by categories?
Idea. Please work towards fixing the game for players before pushing more mtx sales.

This is not a good look.
spent points didn't get the mystery box, already bought 3 skins transfer
"
wacojitsu wrote:
[Removed by Support]

hmm, I am 31 yo, bought Aesir pack with my own money... and if they keep spitting I will be buying another.

Why shout about (I presume) loss of omegajuice farming in MTX thread, straight away at staff member that has nothing to do with balance having solved my issue?

I personally dont have much staying power in the leagues last like 2-4 years BECAUSE its been all only about speed farming shit and so many new systems that I gave up on it - I mean that could be just the availability of Path of Building and other trade stuff, pushing people to minmax, but the entire game shifted from 1-10 range of power and difficulty ratings, to 15-50 it feels like, and my most favourite leagues have been expedition and now this one lately, other than Archnemesis a bit, I skipped others. Both have had tons of ppl screaming about nerfs.

I for one have all the good thoughts towards GGG direction, wish u guys all the luck and strength, u will need it to push against the current of juice. The decisions to slow the game if only by a bit gave me the faith in the POE future i started losing since I noticed the power and system creep.

Cheers
"
wacojitsu wrote:
[Removed by Support]

Actually not a lootbox. It says you won't get a duplicate reward and it's like 10 items for 5$ each.
I really hope you see the need to change the game for the better. I've been here a while and experienced all the changes throgh the years, almost all have been for the better of the game. Felt like you have been polishing a gem, but the last 1-2 years has been kind of a fumble. I don't want to see this game die, so please guys, get it right, like you have done so many times before.
This game is going the same way Tabula Rasa did... Well it was a good Run. Maybe some Other Diablo clone will pay homage to this dying game, the same way this game paid homage to Tabula Rasa.

R.I.P. PoE

I bought a weta pet through the regular web site few hours ago, still haven't received a box. Do I need to buy it in game to get the box sooner?
Got 4 points left. Weta is 5 so I guess I'll skip this one. No way I'm investing in the game in this state.
Total lack of sympathy for the playerbase.
In all honesty I was going to buy more MTX this league because I enjoyed Sentinel. Then this league launched... Now I am happy I didn't buy anything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info