New Microtransaction: Sorcerer Wand

As your Epeen grows so does your rod. Truly a legendary display of raw power...

Finally a wand that is a good size!

Let me just pull out my $$$
Last edited by Skyi85 on Sep 4, 2022, 11:01:30 PM
why did you screw over loot and crafting so hard? even out currency drops and bring back some harvest crafts and make them more expensive. You guys screwed us hard.
MTX will not save this league. We are still waiting for at least some changes. Show us that you care about online.
👉Labyrinth enchant service, PM in game! 👈
Please Venom Gyre mtx... also, fix whirling blades not working with venom gyre.
Could you show the threshold for each rank the next time, would be nice :)
Yes, I like this game! Yes, I like change!
love the design but should have said how many "inc spell damage" it needs, and does it counts all from passive tree, flasks, items, weapons as well. I'm not gonna risk for that anymore after spending 1,000 points last league just to get MTXs from box which 99% of them I can't trigger their effect. You guys made the MTX tiers which can be chosen but last time I checked, the effect still disappeared after few seconds.
Sorry, but support from most of us could start if the game is fixed.
3.15 was a joke. 3.19 was a disaster. Archnemesis/Ruthless/Crucible(Archnemesis 4.0?) - worst ideas. Ruthless is a joke, a waste of resources. PoE2(exilecon version) was super disappointing.
Funny, the worse the league and player experience is, the better is the art department trying. Looks cool and I could use it but the game is in awful state, cannot send you money now, sorry.
lol
Fix game please before you introduce mtx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info