[3.19] Splitting Steel/Spectral Helix Jugg - Fun, fast, tanky, cheap to start, with room to grow

Edited: After Contacting Coro, and dealing with him for a few hours regarding my build and things to change, I was able to actually start clearing higher end maps.

The Vital changes were Flasks/Gear and more physical damage. Some gems were changed, Like Cruelty added in instead of something else.
Last edited by Stormzerker on Oct 2, 2022, 2:38:53 AM
"
Stormzerker wrote:
Hello, I did all the changes you said *The ones i could afford* and I will tell you, Nothing really changed. I don't get how you can get past yellow maps. Certain Rares/bosses are unkillable. Essences / morphs / Harvest are not achievable. I have played MANY builds and normally get to T13-16+ very easy with minimal complaints. This build is by far SUPER weak in defence..and damage. I wish I didn't have to shit on your build, but I have to. You get one shot super easy. in a t10 map I shouldn't be using all 6 portals.. Lmao, what a joke? right? I even dumped every chaos/div I had into making it better. Rerolling/Altering ETC and nothing. I am very disappointed with it. and overall I have nothing to show for it. Not enough currency to rebuild another character. So overall I Wouldn't recommend this build for anyone.

here are my items. Public Profile. you can flame me if you want but I literally can't with this build. spent HOURS trying to get it to work.

Spoiler

Right, so what you're saying is that I must have been playing something that doesn't work all this time.

Must still be playing something that doesn't work... cuz I'm playing it right now.

This isn't a theorycraft PoB Export only guide.

EVERYTHING shown here is based on my working 3.19 example character with a ton of videos for proof, did I make those up?

I'm playing the fucking build for fuck sake... I've been posting from shit SSF gear to Endgame gear every single step.

But yeah, it's not you, it's obviously the build that is shit...

GL
+
Last edited by Stormzerker on Oct 2, 2022, 2:39:50 AM
"
Stormzerker wrote:
+

For a bit more context for those following this thread, this "+" means that Stormzerker has seen the light and now realizes the build does actually work ;)

We spent an hour or so looking over his toon, we ran a few maps and I helped him make a bunch of changes to his toon, which I believe helped.

Storm, please feel free to pitch in and update peeps on how things are looking after the changes.

GL
Good afternoon, I'm very interested in your assembly (I'm already tired of playing on the lightning conductor), could you make the levels of character pumping in POB?
And it’s not entirely clear from 0 how best to swing and what passives to download in what sequence ...
I'll be very thankful
I really want to start building a marauder, and your direct pleased))
"
domienkoo wrote:
Good afternoon, I'm very interested in your assembly (I'm already tired of playing on the lightning conductor), could you make the levels of character pumping in POB?
And it’s not entirely clear from 0 how best to swing and what passives to download in what sequence ...
I'll be very thankful
I really want to start building a marauder, and your direct pleased))

Hi, I'm glad you find it interesting, but no...

Sorry, I'm not going to spend hours of my free time explaining every little step about what you need to do, and as a result turn you into yet another shit player that can't figure out basic things by themselves because someone has held their hand the entire process.

Providing a PoB Export, example gear setups, videos and having a working character to copy is way more than enough.

If it isn't, then I suggest one of those streamer guides that tells you every little thing you need to do.

GL
Last edited by corosou on Oct 5, 2022, 9:06:19 AM
3.19 Apothecary Farm Video Update!

Hi Fellas,

Just got another one ;)

Here's the full video of that drop:

YouTube: 3.19 Splitting Steel - T16 Crimson Temple (Apothecary #2 Farm Showcase)

Here's the setup I was using when this dropped:

Map Juice

Spoiler

Enjoy & GL!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info