[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
BearODactyl88 wrote:
hi there, i started late last league but really enjoyed this build so i started this league with it too, what would be the next step for me to upgrade? consider i don't know what i;m doing, i don't make much currency etc, thanks :D

idk if you can see my build or not lol. i know the hunter helmet is an upgrade, looking at that next

The eldritch implicits on your gloves would make a big difference.

Sulphur flask should be changed for a Diamond flask.

The body armour could be improved, including by crafting %attr.

Don't forget alt quality gems.

Your Watcher's Eye could use some upgrading whem you have the currency.

I'm skipping pricey upgrades, but this should make a nice difference.
Last edited by WinterHiko on Apr 23, 2023, 7:33:20 AM
I'm now 60 hours in, with no Incantation and no staff. In case anyone was considering SSFing this build :P
"
WinterHiko wrote:
"
pat_hibulaire wrote:
Hi guys, i've a quick question about my body armour : do you think this searing mod can be ok ? we are supposed to have the same but without "while a unique enemy" but i feel very confortable with mapping damage ATM, so i wonder if this mod maybe can be a good idea ?
maybe it's just a matter of playstyle and taste but i prefer to ask to be sure to not do any stupid things

It's a matter of preference. If you want more boss damage and don't need the mapping damage, it's perfectly fine.

ok thanks ! i tested like this, probably will stay with this one for now
I'm not very adept at PoB, so i'll just ask here before spending some currency.

I have a Cold to the core cluster gem that gives me +32 int (+5 int + 3all on every node)

Looking at every cluster with Cold to the core + Blanketed snow available to replace it none of them have interesting stats, would the trade-off still be worth it ?

No idea how much impact Int or Cold-pen have at that point in the build.
Can anyone help me with my build, please? I feel like am missing something here, your detailed support will be appreciated. Or what things I can improve more?

https://pobb.in/1gFyOPCYMLM4
"
Kentsui wrote:
I'm not very adept at PoB, so i'll just ask here before spending some currency.

I have a Cold to the core cluster gem that gives me +32 int (+5 int + 3all on every node)

Looking at every cluster with Cold to the core + Blanketed snow available to replace it none of them have interesting stats, would the trade-off still be worth it ?

No idea how much impact Int or Cold-pen have at that point in the build.

You can input custom modifiers in the configuration section. Try adding the penetration and you should see how much damage it adds to your build.
well not t1 int and second pref bad but still ok)
"
archwerewolf wrote:
well not t1 int and second pref bad but still ok)

Even getting int is pretty lucky tbh
Last edited by kasar_dobi on Apr 23, 2023, 3:03:37 PM
"
WinterHiko wrote:
"
BearODactyl88 wrote:
hi there, i started late last league but really enjoyed this build so i started this league with it too, what would be the next step for me to upgrade? consider i don't know what i;m doing, i don't make much currency etc, thanks :D

idk if you can see my build or not lol. i know the hunter helmet is an upgrade, looking at that next

The eldritch implicits on your gloves would make a big difference.

Sulphur flask should be changed for a Diamond flask.

The body armour could be improved, including by crafting %attr.

Don't forget alt quality gems.

Your Watcher's Eye could use some upgrading whem you have the currency.

I'm skipping pricey upgrades, but this should make a nice difference.

thank you very much, yeh havent been having many ichors dropping. diamond flask? alright i'll pop that in after work!

on my armour its a new upgrade since i was poor and had a really bad one, i can't craft another suffix for inc attributes, should i annul or just look for upgrade?

I just bought some awakened gems to help out :) watchers eye was free. ty very much! i have about 120 chaos atm
"
BearODactyl88 wrote:

on my armour its a new upgrade since i was poor and had a really bad one, i can't craft another suffix for inc attributes, should i annul or just look for upgrade?

Never annul the armour you're wearing. You could hit a downgrade and that's a very bad feeling.

When you have some currency, you can craft or buy a better one. I'd work on other pieces before risking your defenses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info