Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra Teasers

Let's see some new unique teasers?
"
Cimmerian_ wrote:
Let's see some new unique teasers?

You can see the entire list in the patch notes
As long as the 40 Challenges don't look like the suck fest of Sentinel's Super End-game only... This league might not be so bad.

Only league I've played and gotten sub-10. Sentinel was great content with shit challenges.
I guess there would also be unique gloves with only one mod - unholy might.

And the next +2 to unholy might seems to be Endless Munitions.
Onslaugh helmet is amazing. finding it while leveling will be awesome
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Can that craft provides all positive jewellery?
Some of item changes are cool but not all are buffs but nerfs in my eyes. For example removing life from kitsunugi or es from rainbowstride will without of doubt make them useless. Changes like +5 dmg on belt are "strange".

Sorry i was browsing, just stomped on springleaf "buff". Simply who the f thought thats a buff XD.
The Springleaf Unique Shield no longer has Regenerate 3% of Life per second, or Regenerate 3% of Life per second while on Low Life. Instead, it now has Regenerate 30-50 Life per second, and Regenerate 100 Life per second while on Low Life. It also now has 80% reduced Freeze Duration on you (previously 50%).
Last edited by fobosollo on Aug 13, 2022, 4:31:01 AM
"
Riektas wrote:
As long as the 40 Challenges don't look like the suck fest of Sentinel's Super End-game only... This league might not be so bad.

Only league I've played and gotten sub-10. Sentinel was great content with shit challenges.

+
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
am i correct in thinking that crafting is really going to suck now with the ranges being able to be as low negative as it is positive? if so, then that will make crafted item prices go through the roof and direct players to even more RMT and things like TFT as it will only be the elite crafters that can craft usable items. unless i'm seeing it wrong, that is what i get from the amulets in the first post with this statement
"
Here's a closer look at the potential power you can receive from crafting in the Lake of Kalandra
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
"
spaceace7373 wrote:
am i correct in thinking that crafting is really going to suck now with the ranges being able to be as low negative as it is positive? if so, then that will make crafted item prices go through the roof and direct players to even more RMT and things like TFT as it will only be the elite crafters that can craft usable items. unless i'm seeing it wrong, that is what i get from the amulets in the first post with this statement
"
Here's a closer look at the potential power you can receive from crafting in the Lake of Kalandra

It's not as much "crafting" as a huge one time gamble, like the single/double corrupt.
Like a corruption, the items are mirrored so no touchy again.
That's the cherry on top of the cake (or in this case the cake on top of the cherry given the huge upgrade it can be if every mod goes according to plan).
But it's more dumb luck and a good base than "crafting skills".
Maybe TFT will be used, but not more than for the Alva double corrupt I think.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info