Character Balance in Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

So they're nerfing all the meta builds and hurting everything else along the way
i just want to ask the bev, When the game will be fully balanced? in 2040 atleast?, i just see every expansion hundred of nonsense changes triying to make the game more boring.
So i will just ask dev team if its mandatory every fkn league change 100 skills, passives and items? or they just do for fuck his main playerbase.
endmenow
Why do people at GGG always nerf the top 3-4 builds instead of buffing all the other skills no one uses
For the most part, cool changes. That mana reservation mastery was the only thing keeping my builds together though :(

I seriously, seriously wish you would take the time to actually buff under-utilised skills. Cleave getting +2 radius is absolutely nothing. Scourge Arrow getting 5% damage effectiveness is completely useless. Nobody is going to be convinced by these changes to play skills that are mechanically garbage. Who's going to play Cleave when you can just play Lightning Strike? Who's going to play Scourge Arrow when you call play a better bow skill like TS or a better poison skill like Toxic Rain? Some people will, but most will compare the two and pick the 'right' option.

There are so many skills that people don't play because they are mechanically worse and don't offer better damage than better skills. If you slapped a 100% more damage on Cleave people might not even play it. And if they did, who cares? GGG is clearly fine with leaving things like LS meta for multiple leagues in a row - why not give something else a spot in the limelight?

Not sure how Ward will pan out. Perhaps another advantage for evasion builds alongside Suppression?
I have never be more thrilled to stop playing after 2 weeks.

People are asking for diversity, build wise, skill wise, item wise.
This mostly seems reasonable, but completely deleting life and mana flask recharge from sniper's mark, vs. making it like an x% chance or something, is absurdly overkill. >.>
Awakened Combustion Support when?
Balance? What is being balanced here? How many skills and classes are next to unusable in this game. All you do is you nerf and buff to change the meta randomly. I fear finding something I like to play because an expansion or two down the road it feels horrible to play or is completely unplayable all together. I really hope you don't over bloat POE 2 so you can actually balance things.
Problem: Popular easy to use non-clunky skills get used.
Solution: NERF!

Problem: The majority of skills are clunky/not fun to play/not supported properly by the skill tree.
Solution: .......next problem.

Problem: Due to Path of Exile's constant evolution, there are sometimes skill and support gems that are left feeling underwhelming to use.

Solution: Carry out a routine balance pass on a selection of underperforming skill and support gems, with the aim of making them more attractive options.

So you're telling me Decay is presently a highly attractive option and not underperforming in any fashion? Truly? Can't say I've seen that, and I've only used it as a niche addon to Stalking Pustule. (Especially after you murdered its interactions with Hexblast and Stormbind..... You know what you did.....)
State of Beyond Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3568084

State of Blight Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3568078

State of Harbinger Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3568062

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info