3.18.1d Patch Notes Preview

As always thanks for Your hard work and effort.
"
Simperfît wrote:
"
Divine Vessels are now able to modify Maps while you have the Stream of Consciousness Atlas Keystone Passive allocated.

2 MONTHSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! really???

It's not like the atlas won't exist or this keystone is gone next league.

It was not a major bug either.

Many posters here would argue that, this fix was like the Second Coming for them lol
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
and when up the drop rate in harvest to fight bosses?. i spend half league, tousands of juice t16 map, hundred of sextant and have my atlas passive correctly to appeare almost 1 boss, and nothing, i know its RNG, but its insane.
"
"
Simperfît wrote:
"
Divine Vessels are now able to modify Maps while you have the Stream of Consciousness Atlas Keystone Passive allocated.

2 MONTHSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! really???

It's not like the atlas won't exist or this keystone is gone next league.

It was not a major bug either.

Many posters here would argue that, this fix was like the Second Coming for them lol

Many posters need to learn a sense of perspective.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Thank you, I was so confused why the Devine vessel didn´t work at first :D
"
"
Being able to press alt and not disconnect or lagg for a minute on juiced maps would be cool. Especially that you need to press alt for reasons other than showing all the loot you never wanted to see in the first place.

Get a filter.

I cannot tell if this person is purposefully making a joke or not.

People really need to read what they reply to.
It's mind boggling to me that it's taken this long to make the change with the divine vessel and atlas passive interaction. What was it that brought about this change? A certain amount of complaints? Someone finally did some testing? Hmmmm...
nice
Dang. Was hoping for a hot fix in regards to the super-long loading screens. Good stuff though!
"
Aruelo wrote:
Being able to press alt and not disconnect or lagg for a minute on juiced maps would be cool. Especially that you need to press alt for reasons other than showing all the loot you never wanted to see in the first place.

What are you using alt for?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info