Our 3.19 Expansion Timeline

nice
Why the heck start in the middle of summer holidays?
You dont want a lot of people at league start or something?
Cool
"
God, whatever it's going to be, it better be a HELL of a lot more interesting than these stupid sentinels were. I couldn't even play this [Removed by Support] for 3 weeks before becoming overwhelmingly bored with it. You guys don't seem to understand what drives your players at all. Or you just cater FOREVER to the top 5% player base with all these endgame updates and additions that most people aren't even interested in investing the time to confront. [Removed by Support] Sure as hell won't be sitting here sucking every crappy league you put out just to wait for PoE2 which should've already been released, let's be honest. I mean it's not a new game, it's not more up to date, it's the same fking game with different areas. HOW can that possibly take you YEARS of time???? [Removed by Support]

Not to be rude or anything but i'd suggest you watch the gameplay reveal 1+2 if u havent of poe2 because its going to be an overhaul and change of many mechanics like for example: gems will be linked instead of the gear ure wearing which means everything will potentially be 6linkable and we loose jeweler orbs so we wont be able to manipulate the number of sockets a gem has and have to hope for 6socket gem drops. If i remember correctly and GGG wont scrap that idea.
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Jul 13, 2022, 4:42:02 PM
"
patriley wrote:
I just wish the date is correct and not delayed until next week. (I don't know why, but I see it impossible xD)

PLEASE GGG, DONT DELAY, i have enough with get married 4 weeks later. LET ME PLAY A BIT

Congratulations on getting married soon fellow Exile ^_^
make sure to test the new league yeah?
something you guys forgot to do with sentinal. lmao
Been saying for years id rather be boating
Fishing league?
Thats a fishing boat right?
New end game

we get on boats and travel to various islands to fight monsters.

Spoiler
Stop it that's NOTHING like maps

I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
Last edited by Ain_Soph_Aur on Jul 12, 2022, 7:48:51 PM
nice
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info