Kirac's Vault Pass Owners are now able to claim additional copies of Unique Weapon Skins

"
"
nrgleon45 wrote:
"
Amazing this wasn't in as standard, but eh, better late than never.

After all, they didn’t introduce this for the players initially, but for the sake of donation, so it’s not surprising, because the same thing happens with ordinary skins store-bought, and it used to happen with league rewards or league weapon skin's before - (I even remember that this happened with support packs when the effect of a weapon or weapon skin could not be applied to two weapons (but this is not accurate - it was a long time ago, I don’t remember already))

They think about it and change something if it can to speed up a successful donation process. I don’t argue there are positive points on their part generally, but sometimes they should think about it and improve some things for the players for free in addition, besides to the content itself.

I’m already silent about the fitting room for mtx, and the ability to return or change some purchased mtx without limiting it to just 3 pieces, since a lot of them can gather over the years, or the well-known problem of duplicates from loot boxes

I was speaking purely in light of that very fact: that they ALSO introduced weapon mtxes with support packs that either weren't initially working dual wield or did soon after (it's so long ago I can't remember either; I just remember it was an issue). There was a lesson either not learned from that or a fuck not given this time. I obviously have made up my mind there which it is.

I honestly don't care either way -- they got my money long before needing to resort to something as cheesy as a battle pass. Not having the paid (and earned) mtx working for dual wield was an oversight. Of course people are thanking them...For doing what shouldn't have needed to be done.

I remember when GGG weren't so easily praised for doing the bare minimum, but I guess as the standard drops, so do expectations and when GGG visibly clear that lowered bar, people notice. It's the grace of falling from grace: you don't have to work as hard to impress people.

This made me lol…not sure why really, but thanks
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
POG
now I can dual wield Void Battery MTX
https://valid.x86.fr/cache/banner/22t8mi-2.png
IGN @SexyMilf
Make any one-time MTX infinite use. Solved. Future proof too.
Украина в моём сердце
Is there any news on the bug that makes the actual powercharges not turning into the mtx-color when you have any +1 to minimum powercharges? I can seem to fix it if I enter a zone, unspec my +1 minimum powercharge, and then take it again.

But if I just run around and enter zones it will never change.

Kinda hopes this is not working as intended?
IGN: HowToDoADab
Thanks!

Can you do the same with weapon skins from challenges?

Scourge Weapon, Archnemesis Weapon..are amazing but when we need dual wielding...F
Good stuff, exile!
Spanish Content Creator / Twitch.tv/ayeleth
"
Ayeleth wrote:
Thanks!

Scourge Weapon, Archnemesis Weapon..are amazing but when we need dual wielding...F

This has been in since those challenges came out. At least for scourge weapon. I can dual wield it right now. When used on the main hand. It auto changes the off hand unless you add an MTX to the off hand directly.
Last edited by Gothicalcomy on Jun 22, 2022, 6:33:48 AM
"
Gothicalcomy wrote:
"
Ayeleth wrote:
Thanks!

This has been in since those challenges came out. At least for scourge weapon. I can dual wield it right now. When used on the main hand. It auto changes the off hand unless you add an MTX to the off hand directly.

True! I must have confused it with something else.
Good stuff, exile!
Spanish Content Creator / Twitch.tv/ayeleth
what are the MTX'es used in facebook photo for this post?
Glad you heared out feedback
PSA if you have Disciple of the Forbidden - mystic void battery won't change your charges...
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info