3.18 Kami‘s Uber Tank CoC Cold Reap Inquisitor | HC viable | High Budget | good dps & clearspeed

"
ylimsalam wrote:
pob calculate my aoe radius at 27, how bad is it?

If you mean cyclone, you should be fine

just crafted this, will probably go for 20att speed but this get me close to 52 cdr aps cap
What are your thoughts on the regular build vs LL build now that you've played it some?

Also, as a fellow spin lover. Do you think its possible to league start as like CoC exsanguinate and not be griefing til you can transition down the line?

Just really trying to figure out what spinny inquis build I could play as I don't want to have to transition from RF/Spark or another build.

Thanks so much for the guide <3.
"
Dustyhe7 wrote:
What are your thoughts on the regular build vs LL build now that you've played it some?

Also, as a fellow spin lover. Do you think its possible to league start as like CoC exsanguinate and not be griefing til you can transition down the line?

Just really trying to figure out what spinny inquis build I could play as I don't want to have to transition from RF/Spark or another build.

Thanks so much for the guide <3.

if nothing gets changed it could be possible if you exactly know what you‘re doing. Buts this is like more of a build that really shines with investment.

It tested now both versions, as expected, the LL version is a bit squisher (still a good tank),but has more dps.
is there another way to generate endu charges? the jewel combo cost over 40 exalts atm. and what u think is the minimum dps i need for the big bosses? mfg
How did you manage to fit all the auras i cant seem to fit determination
Never mind sry didnt have charisma allocated. Also thanks for the build its quite fun and i still have alot of potential improvememt. Cant wait to see how this will play in another 200-300 exalts :)
"
Happysurfer wrote:
is there another way to generate endu charges? the jewel combo cost over 40 exalts atm. and what u think is the minimum dps i need for the big bosses? mfg

there isnt a good way as far as I know to sustain endurance charges without the Forbidden Jewels.

hello . again so i have this scepter crafted, can u epxlain please what to do next? cannot roll attack modifiers and than harvest craft aug physic?
"
Happysurfer wrote:

hello . again so i have this scepter crafted, can u epxlain please what to do next? cannot roll attack modifiers and than harvest craft aug physic?

yes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info