3.18.1 Patch Notes Preview

"
Bug Fixes

• Fixed a bug where Gem level-up buttons could sometimes re-shuffle when clicked.

Problemas Conocidos / Preguntas Frecuentes - ¡Por favor lee antes de publicar!

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

MTR y el Manual de Problemas de Conectividad

"Una pulga no puede picar a una locomotora, pero puede llenar de ronchas al maquinista." (Libertad)

IGN: @Copied_to_clipboard
When are you going to remove the Archnem modifiers all together, dev's?

You completely ruined the game by inserting them into the core modifier pool for enemies. They should never ever be something we are forced to engage with.

"
ProGameZ wrote:
Hmm, GGG, You missed a bug where player cannot stack multiple instances of same modifiers from slain rare monsters while using Headhunter Leather Belt.

Read the belt. Also - they did change it to where if you already had X modifier and killed a rare with X modifier, you would basically re-gain the 60s timer on X modifier. The old version = they just fell off.

After this last patch, PLEASE stop crying about Headhunter it is FINE.
☼ Unlock Sandwraith Map mod Tracker Thread #3461595
☼ Remove Deli Music Option #3450767
☼ Improve Beastiery Window beast/trading Management #3380585
☼ Add option to upgrade regular tabs to quads from store #3452458
☼ Buying Veiled Scarabs On Standard 2c Per 24/7 #3508339
Thank you, Mr. Wilson! Praise the Lord.
Good to see they addressed absolutely nothing and have once again just gave a middle finger in the form of changing things that don't do anything.

Thanks for getting rid of the 10% damage part of the vines and not the absolutely god awful slowing part that kills you because you can't move.

I'd rather take the 10% damage that was completely negligible. It's not like you took that damage anyways because you have things in your game that literally disable your movement ability. Very cool GGG. Yet another patch of fixing nothing.

Hey there,
I have deleted your post in this thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3285083/page/2#p24656635 as it was considered needlessly negative.
If you have any questions, please contact us at support@grindinggear.com
Kind regards, RoryF
Good Job!
Thank You!
First of all Thank You GGG for finally making an appearance, I got a little worried that half of you guys were no longer able to type. Just the MTX Makers.

These are all honesty and personal opinion. Take them as you want to.

ArchNemesis

The heralding fix is gonna be great.

Feedback on Dynamo, The ground effect lasts too long.

Feedback on Striders, DoT is a little too severe even with max resists.

Feedback on Effigy, The only damage reflected should be from the player attacking it, no taunt, no other monsters, so we can avoid it if we wish.

A hard cap on monsters of possible immunities set to 1, with the rest hard capped between 75% and 90% so they are not totally immune would be nice.

Sentinel

This is one of the best leagues I have ever played. When will we get more Sentinel Controller power. 30 is good but I'd like to use all 3 types and really make the game hard for myself, lol.

Thank you for your time.
As always thank you for your time. Be well Exiles.
"
masta_czarny wrote:
Thank you, Mr. Wilson! Praise the Lord.

you made my day :))
IGN - Beyond League - SkypeFTWhihi
"
"
mchlfitz wrote:
"
DireLink wrote:
Why nerf legion with sentinels .... :(

I think they disallowed sentinels to empower frozen legion monsters so they wouldn't be hard to release. At least that's how I see the change was. I'm pretty sure it can empower them once the timer ends.

I think it was to stop frozen legion monsters from duplicating with a non-frozen copy unless that was fixed but I know I was running into that issue from time to time.

Ah, interesting find. I didn't know since I haven't specced in to Legion, my apologies. But yeah, that at least cleans up the legion experience. I don't know why everyone is seeing it as nerfs, KEKW
Oh thank god the "O" command will no longer lock me out of my inventory until I hit esc when I fat finger it.

First time trying Inspired Learning. Please for the love of god, delete the modifier effect that makes me teleport randomly. It has the effect of using VR goggles with no fake nose. I just feel sick and want to puke when this happens.

Please fix stormstrider or whichever thing is spam spawning lightning dudes ON TOP OF MY CHARACTER that consistently 1 shot me on 6.5k hp 20fortify 77lightning resist and shock immune. This should not be the single most dangerous thing I need to worry about ALL the time. Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info