[3.23 Work in Progress] f1rstborn's Shockwave Totem Inquisitor | Sanctum God farmer. | WIP

"
RIDEK1992 wrote:
How to craft this shield?

If you read a little bit in the thread, you will find that on the same page I've copied a walkthrough.
I leveled with creaping frost totem and just swapped over to shockwave totem
I have not transited to Inquisitor but my shockwave totems keep dying to mobs in T10 maps.
Is this normal? how do i make them more tanky?

https://pastebin.com/Rwffm1HQ
"
JGZW wrote:
I leveled with creaping frost totem and just swapped over to shockwave totem
I have not transited to Inquisitor but my shockwave totems keep dying to mobs in T10 maps.
Is this normal? how do i make them more tanky?

https://pastebin.com/Rwffm1HQ

Why not path to Primal Manifestation for a start? If it's still a problem consider anointing Iron Wood.
No update build for 3.20
Only see PoB for 3.19
Those whos the shyest are normaly the strongest, when time demands it they will step up and save the people from the end.
- The blindest are those who think they above others and tries to control it.
I've made it to yellow maps with this guide so far. It's been a bit tricky to follow as the written instructions are more correct than the POB. But there are also a lot of contradictions between the leveling guide and the other sections in the written instructions.

It was much harder to level with the mine than I've felt with other builds and I was several levels ahead of the zones this time, I actually ended up using my flame totem until cruel lab most of the time as it appeared to do more damage anyway.
I had such an easy time with creepling frost totem for levling i would recomend that next time
When do Creeping Frost totems really make a difference? I feel like just multi totem and 5-6 shockwave totems are more than enough for mapping. How does the new(?) 2Hand variant with Marohi Erqi and Expedition' End compare to this build?
I was really curious about Marohi build as well. It looks like huge damage with battle mage, not sure how it stacks up to this though.
Last edited by dperls on Dec 16, 2022, 10:27:15 AM
is there an updated POB for this build the 3.19 has outdated everything
"
Sunnytales wrote:
is there an updated POB for this build the 3.19 has outdated everything

yep and pob is full cluster, its not a "league start" just avoid it guys if you are looking for a starter. a 75 lvl pob after lab is a joke, with no transition to high lvl
Last edited by Iku on Dec 18, 2022, 1:52:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info