[3.23 Work in Progress] f1rstborn's Shockwave Totem Inquisitor | Sanctum God farmer. | WIP

from the build guide:

Map Mods to Avoid:

No/ %reduced regeneration. You can do it, but it will not be a comfortable experience.

Am I mistaken or is reflect also really bad? I tried a reflect map and the totems die instantly as soon as they make their first wave.
"
from the build guide:

Map Mods to Avoid:

No/ %reduced regeneration. You can do it, but it will not be a comfortable experience.

Am I mistaken or is reflect also really bad? I tried a reflect map and the totems die instantly as soon as they make their first wave.

It's not the best. That said, the totems are 1 shitting the mobs as fast they are being 1 shot themselves. I don't typically mind the mod unless I'm bossing. It would be terrible in an invitation for instance.
"
Does this build chill as well as apply Brittle if we don't have the secrets of suffering implicit on the weapon? I was thinking I could add brittle ground to the boots implicits (2% brittle).

I have this Heatshiver Helmet which I think would be decent for this build, but only if we chill. my theory craft POB shows a 94% chance to freeze which would be an enormous DPS boost with Heatshiver but I don't know how viable that really is since the freeze duration is so short.

We are no longer running brittle in the build. As long as we hit 0.3 seconds of freeze we are golden. The totems hit frequently enough to benefit from the damage bonus.
Why are the gloves using an extra damage when shocked mod, when we deal cold damage?

Also the pob says 100mn dps, is that realistic?
Last edited by IcedInferno007 on Oct 12, 2022, 6:21:19 PM
how is this on a low budget in SSF, shockwave inquis vs stormburst hiero?
"
ILYILY wrote:
I tied to minmax this build without mageblood. This is what I've made:

3rd dps on ninja with huge better defensive than other content creators.
2.5mil in pob calculation is arround +45mil overall (im using multiple totems support so still got 6 of them not 4).

Next goal is to fit in spell suppression. To keep that damage we need Mageblood to have zero problem with resistances, than its easy way to make it 100% :)

Thats my pob:
https://pastebin.com/bgeUjsq8

There is a lot of space to upgrade it a bit, like jewel, better boots/gloves/maaaybe shield. I think max what we can get is 50mil dps with 100% spell suppression and arround 35k armour :)

If u need help with crafting - hit here up! I can help aswel :)

E: no more at ninja since im not 99 lvl :P

Hey just rolling this build now and was wondering if you had a pob that included capped suppression / mageblood?
"
danteafk wrote:
how is this on a low budget in SSF, shockwave inquis vs stormburst hiero?

In SSF Tatantiel is king. Stick to hit stormburst totems.
"
Why are the gloves using an extra damage when shocked mod, when we deal cold damage?

Also the pob says 100mn dps, is that realistic?

Boots have physical as extra lightning mod. Critical strike gaurantees a shock which will then guarantee the activation of this mod.

100M DPS is completely devoid of PoB Bullshit. I even confirmed freezing of uber maven earlier today in this set up. 100M was just a goal I set, my gear isn't optimized, I think 130-150 is doable.
"
Miggaletoe wrote:
"
ILYILY wrote:

2.5mil in pob calculation is arround +45mil overall (im using multiple totems support so still got 6 of them not 4).

Next goal is to fit in spell suppression. To keep that damage we need Mageblood to have zero problem with resistances, than its easy way to make it 100% :)

Thats my pob:

There is a lot of space to upgrade it a bit, like jewel, better boots/gloves/maaaybe shield. I think max what we can get is 50mil dps with 100% spell suppression and arround 35k armour :)

Hey just rolling this build now and was wondering if you had a pob that included capped suppression / mageblood?

I am tweeking the capped suppression version. Will have that in the next 24h. But I do not like making builds with mageblood in them.
"
f1rstborn wrote:
"
Miggaletoe wrote:
"
ILYILY wrote:

Thats my pob:

I am tweeking the capped suppression version. Will have that in the next 24h. But I do not like making builds with mageblood in them.

Oh for sure I get it but thanks! I'm kind of toying with it now as I am just leveling to 98 with RF before doing a full swap. Have just about everything ready to go but always interested in others takes on it. Thanks for the build!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info