5 Pitch Black Boots
6 Liege Weapon
* (not shown) Synthesis Portal Effect

Build
Name: Memoire
Class: Inquisitor
Signature Move: Celestial Storm Brand

Lore
Memoire is a sexless Animated Guardian of Synthesized items who acquired a soul, and wished to remain physical. After escaping the memory world, much to their surprise, it claimed to believe in Innocence and was allowed to join the Templars by its most progressive followers. As a non-human, they were happy to make Memoire test early, unsafe-for-organic-life prototypes for what we know as the Map Device, though it wasn't called that at the time. After strict prejudice from certain Templars for being a non-human, Memoire decided it wanted to go where its service was appreciated, so it contacts Kirac and voluntarily joins the draft to save their world from its looming eldritch threats. Memoire dreams of reuniting with Cavas to find out why it was given life through the Synthesizer, and why it was neglected by its body's creator.

About Me
Spoiler
:D I'm a sci-fi fantasy author, by the way! Couldn't resist flexing my creativity, since this setup is about the fantasy, not just its looks. If you wish to see what kind of stories I author, give me a follow on Myrefly dot com! I'll post details about my multiverse spanning story as soon as Volume 1 of Myrefly goes live.
Premium Entry

Natural - Innocent

Premium - Inky

keep it simple

Last edited by prplmind on Jun 23, 2022, 5:47:58 PM
Black and Yellow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info