skills that needs NERFING

i dont mind posting screenshots of your rage and you rqing matches after losing once... so don't try trash talking here if u dont have facts, ur no different than that guy aux owned in the other thread
Herpes is probably the worst pvper ive seen in merc pvp that actually has good gear. and im sure your pvp record reflects it since you rage quit about 90% of the matches ive had against you haha.

my advise to you is to try some different strategies out, because your standing in a corner and spamming incinerate clearly isnt working on anyone who knows anything about pvp.
IGN: High____Lander | xDominus

40 Arena pvper: Bleed_Pig

Guild: <HERB> THC
"
oowarpigoo wrote:
Herpes is probably the worst pvper ive seen in merc pvp that actually has good gear. and im sure your pvp record reflects it since you rage quit about 90% of the matches ive had against you haha.

my advise to you is to try some different strategies out, because your standing in a corner and spamming incinerate clearly isnt working on anyone who knows anything about pvp.

I'm pretty sure I've beat your duelist many times. But you know I guess we'll see who wins when ranked pvp comes, and they finally balance all the newb skills like bear traps, ek, etc.

See you all when ranked pvp hits. =) Hopefully it brings some much needed balance to POE.
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)
Last edited by lVlage on Apr 13, 2013, 3:56:18 PM

yesterday :o

also im pretty sure dominus can easily beat herpes 1v1 lol
s
Last edited by cala on Apr 13, 2013, 3:58:14 PM
Lol kids these days. I think you're confusing me with someone who cares? See you when ranked PvP comes. =)
cya....at the bottom of the ladder?
s
It will be interesting to see what some people do if they put bear trap where it should be at instead of a high damage skill people use for bursts of DPS.

BTW the top of the ladder will be nothing but people with kaoms. Heck give me a kaoms and try to kill me. Would be hilarious.
Standard Forever
Last edited by iamstryker on Apr 15, 2013, 1:05:02 AM
"
h3rp3s wrote:
"
oowarpigoo wrote:

I'm pretty sure I've beat your duelist many times. But you know I guess we'll see who wins when ranked pvp comes, and they finally balance all the newb skills like bear traps, ek, etc.

See you all when ranked pvp hits. =) Hopefully it brings some much needed balance to POE.

haha its funny how you always bitch and moan about traps, but yet you dont have the sense to move from the one location your spamming from......
IGN: High____Lander | xDominus

40 Arena pvper: Bleed_Pig

Guild: <HERB> THC
Haha herpes did you miss any skills... ur a joke of a pvper, find somewhere else to cry about ur constant losses due to complete idiotic strat..

ps dom was 100% correct ur geared yet one of the worst pvpers out there, i dominate you without thought..

ign=ComfortablyHigh
"
iamstryker wrote:
It will be interesting to see what some people do if they put bear trap where it should be at instead of a high damage skill people use for busts of DPS.

BTW the top of the ladder will be nothing but people with kaoms. Heck give me a kaoms and try to kill me. Would be hilarious.

Yup I agree. Ranked pvp willbe interesting. Hopefully they nerf koams is kinda OP atm. I too would like to see how these newbs do without traps. /gameover
Last edited by lVlage on Apr 13, 2013, 7:44:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info