New Microtransaction: Seething Hideout

Seething Chyme is fascinating. First time I entered there I was amazed about how menacing it looks. Especially those wells, where all the goo drops.

Amazing work.
Another copy/paste hideout to predate on ignorant "supporters" [Removed by Support] who think it's okay to gamify every aspect of business. GGG is so far behind Blizzard with Diablo Immor(t)al, but they still won't miss an opportunity to suck a lot of money out of your wallets. Hey, I get it.. You like money, I like money, we all do. At least, at some point, integrity will become the most valuable currency when lawmakers hopefully start to crack down on this stuff.
Just my usual rant about MTX cash grabs. Thanks Todd.
Last edited by Will_GGG on Jun 7, 2022, 5:24:17 AM
Not bad
I don't linke these mini-hideouts you create of already existing areas.
They should be free, as they are nothing special or unique.

The Nocturnal Hideout, Primeval Hideout, Glacial Hideout or Sunken Hideout are way cooler and are free.

Just my opinion.
--------------------------
Af hverju er ég til.

Stop eating animals now.
A bit overcomplicated for me. First phase is good, but second meh.

It would be more interesting if you guys added something a little more personalized instead of just "copying and pasting" the Infinite Hunger arena.
Stop charging for hideouts ffs.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
-Heist Enjoyer-
this would be cooler if you could unlock it by killing the boss instead, the fight is completely useless, this would at least give a reason to kill the worst boss in the game
"
francorocco23 wrote:
this would be cooler if you could unlock it by killing the boss instead, the fight is completely useless, this would at least give a reason to kill the worst boss in the game
Pretty much. I like finding hideouts im still searching for Moon Temple's hideout.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
-Heist Enjoyer-
Last edited by xPiranha on Jun 7, 2022, 8:21:49 AM
Nooo, not the poo palace, noooo, whyyyyyyyyyyy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info