Divination Card Stories - The Journey, The Side Quest and The Destination

Very nice story of those 3 cards put in together.
They've done Zana dirty. I miss her so much tbth
"
sirgog wrote:
"
ProGameZ wrote:
The Destination Div Card must clarify what item lvl of Watchers Eye we will get!

ilvl will be MAX(80, character level at moment of turnin). What I assume you are interested in is the number of Aura explicit mods.

It's capable of generating Eyes with 2 or 3 mods. There's 223 ilvl 80 or lower Eyes on trade with 2 Vaal implicits and they are to be a mixture of 2 and 3 mod Eyes.

then here we will have a problem with item lvl 80 cap for item generated via Div card exchange. That's bad!
https://valid.x86.fr/cache/banner/22t8mi-2.png
IGN @SexyMilf
Such wonderful stories, thank you for sharing!

Also, I love love love the art for the Divination Cards. The cards are one of my favorite parts of the game.
Are they gonna remove the "less useful" cards or are they gonna keep adding more and more so it will be almost impossible to farm a full stack of something?

I think we already have too many div cards.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
Are they gonna remove the "less useful" cards or are they gonna keep adding more and more so it will be almost impossible to farm a full stack of something?

New cards have no impact on drop rates of existing cards, or if they do it is immeasurably tiny. Except for Stacked Decks anyway, but they keep getting better most leagues as new cards have been mostly for bigger rewards
Le Toucan Will Return
Thanks for sharing your story, I remember being excited for The Journey after Harbinger league, arguably one of my favorites. All the best to you and your family!

I hope I can one day get successful enough to memorialize chapters of my life as PoE cards, seems so cool.
"
sirgog wrote:
"
Riverwind77 wrote:

New cards have no impact on drop rates of existing cards, or if they do it is immeasurably tiny. Except for Stacked Decks anyway, but they keep getting better most leagues as new cards have been mostly for bigger rewards

thats exactly why, stacked decks are the most easy form to farm div cards, the more they add, the lesser chance to get good cards.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
Suuuuch a cute story
This game has way too many div cards now. You cut out 880% of these and there would still be too many. The game is so bloated with stuff.
what would penguins do?
[quote="Gereggy"]I got stuck in a wall, and it was glorious. :D[/quote]
[quote="Qarl"]Fixed a bug where occasionally Fairgraves, Neverdying never dies.[/quote]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info