Kirac's Vault Pass Concept Art

That which is seen, can not be unseen.
What happened, GGG?

You were an indie company with a vision that respected it's audience, and fans (like me) gave with their wallets because they loved you with their heart.

PoE was to be "the spiritual successor to diablo2", and for a few awesome years, it was!

Instead of valuing and respecting feedback, we see changes that are motivated by your bottom line, from Kiraks vault pass to the increased price on the "improved" mystery boxes, the proliferation of supporter packs (hint: more variety of supporter packs won't get more players to buy them)

"successor" shouldn't mean acting like a tyrant and then bleeding your players for as much as you can before your product burns. You're not blizzard.

It's such a shame to see you fall like this, scrambling to churn up more from the meat grinder that is your player base.

"
What happened, GGG?

You were an indie company with a vision that respected it's audience, and fans (like me) gave with their wallets because they loved you with their heart.

PoE was to be "the spiritual successor to diablo2", and for a few awesome years, it was!

Instead of valuing and respecting feedback, we see changes that are motivated by your bottom line, from Kiraks vault pass to the increased price on the "improved" mystery boxes, the proliferation of supporter packs (hint: more variety of supporter packs won't get more players to buy them)

"successor" shouldn't mean acting like a tyrant and then bleeding your players for as much as you can before your product burns. You're not blizzard.

It's such a shame to see you fall like this, scrambling to churn up more from the meat grinder that is your player base.

I'm sorry this has been your experience. To me this doesn't realistically portray how well GGG has been doing at actually listening to the playerbase while remaining to their vision. Or how great the state of the game really is.

People tend to blow small things way out of proportion. And although I don't think you are doing this here, I do think you are missing giving respect where it is deserved, which is hurting your point. I do agree that things should be more affordable, but the cosmetics they are making are great and finally innovative.
Wow, the mageblood concept art came out way better than the final product.
*Never forgetting how good this game looked at 32:9 instead of 1/3 of my screen being black bars.*
You would be getting free money if you post this for Standard :)
"
Void Battery and Devouring Diadem are stunning. Shame you can't put them on just anything though. Also this pack is a complete ripoff if the Void Battery doesn't dual wield.

+1

"
SuperDrop wrote:

nothing is worth buying when archnemesis still in game.

Pretty much my feelings, the concept of making rare monsters matter again is great, this wasn't it for me.
Last edited by jerot on May 31, 2022, 10:42:26 AM
還好我一直以來都玩不了這麼多的內容,所以省下這筆花費XD
opens poe client sees the "Kirac's vault pass concept art" that's goatsee. The internet has changed me
Why they dosn't appply to both hands...
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Goatse on login page god bless

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info