The Sentinel Mystery Box Concept Art

i like the armor
The concept art posts are always lovely, and I always feel like I want to see more.
If I didn't aware of what website/forum I reading, I would thought these are Skyrim stuff... 🤣😆😂 There are resemblance of Dwarven, Stalhrim / Glass armor designs.
You should have posted the art of the Shield too, i love this new little shield shape, its like a Yu-Gi-Ho bracer ^^
So, you cant receive MTX dupes anymore, but you can still get the exact same armor with different colour palette?

1 step ahead then 5 steps back, wont support this.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
So, you cant receive MTX dupes anymore, but you can still get the exact same armor with different colour palette?

1 step ahead then 5 steps back, wont support this.

I understand your reasoning, sir, particularly when there was an interesting way to make use of duplicates - you would turn in two of type A in return for one with B color scheme. For example, if you had two Wrangler helms, they could be traded in for a Wrangler helm model with the Wild color scheme. Should the goal be simply to remove the prospect of duplicates altogether... since the game 'knows' which MTX you have, why not have a duplicate skin result treated as 'roll again'?

This said, however, I am surprised there isn't a mannequin decoration item (with each 'variation' being a different pose) to which the various skins could be applied.
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."
"
Firefly00 wrote:

I understand your reasoning, sir, particularly when there was an interesting way to make use of duplicates - you would turn in two of type A in return for one with B color scheme. For example, if you had two Wrangler helms, they could be traded in for a Wrangler helm model with the Wild color scheme. Should the goal be simply to remove the prospect of duplicates altogether... since the game 'knows' which MTX you have, why not have a duplicate skin result treated as 'roll again'?

This said, however, I am surprised there isn't a mannequin decoration item (with each 'variation' being a different pose) to which the various skins could be applied.

Introducing color variations or allowing dupes inside a Mistery Box its just adding more gambling to gambling.

And Gambling its just pure trash, no matter the context you're on.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
Neato.

To accept a challenge from the Void is merely suicide for the unprepared.
Neat
Wish game play was good as the concept art.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info