[Console] Path of Exile: Sentinel Console Launch

I am confused everyone online is saying that the update will be friday. But there is no confirmation here.
would be nice to have at least ONE fucking update. removing posts/editing posts but not communicating is completely disgusting. blatent false advertising on the release date.
Last edited by itz TAXI on May 18, 2022, 9:03:59 PM
Console community is most likely not profitable enough to be worth giving fuc
k about
Company is a joke. The lack of respect is just bewildering.
Please ggg, let me play.
Last edited by iHellwyrm on Jun 1, 2022, 8:47:55 PM
ZzzzzzzZz
"
iHellwyrm wrote:
Mods have time to delete my posts for not speaking in english but not enough time to give any info about the expansion launch, congratulations staff and ggg great company.

You literally commenting on a post that has informed you about the delay of the league launch and that the update is currently in the certification process with Microsoft, [Removed by Support].
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on May 18, 2022, 9:13:07 PM
"
x nilz wrote:
"
iHellwyrm wrote:
Mods have time to delete my posts for not speaking in english but not enough time to give any info about the expansion launch, congratulations staff and ggg great company.

You literally commenting on a post that has informed you about the delay of the league launch and that the update is currently in the certification process with Microsoft, [Removed by Support]

20 hours and we are into a new day... [Removed by Support] the mods are deleting posts but not updating us in any way.... [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on May 18, 2022, 9:19:30 PM
GGG you're making me sad
Didn't this happen with a few other leagues? Scourge? Expedition on Playstation? Like do they literally wait till the last second to send it to Microsoft/playstation for certification and when it gets kicked back it's not their fault? Send it the same day as PC GGG... REEEEEE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info