Please Display Gamertag on Trade Market

Since your gamer tag is account specific and controllled by Xbox and for all your games and chat, not sure GGG would be permitted to use it - as it is not uniquely used for POE. Also, if they did display it - people could be harassed in POE and chat and other games and so on. That seems, to me, a rabbit hole they wouldn’t want to go down (even if they could).

Instant buy-out stops most of the issues, so they should just delvelop that pathway. At least as a first step since they control all of the build aspects to do it.
+1

Introduce a trade acceptance system that is optimal for the player (for example, I put up a tabula rasa for 10c and if someone sends me 10 chaos, I will automatically accept it). This will end price fixing because people will know that if someone does not have automatic acceptance, he or she is just spinning something and does not want to sell it but set the price on the market....

Greetings!
Your gamertag is already accessible by simply clicking view profile. There is no reason a game on xbox can't display your gamertag. Every other game integrates this.

Edit - honestly even if the trade board displayed character name I'd be happy. That way you could at least still block/message people that way.

Also, instant buyout isn't a great solution because prices can change and fluctuate, especially between early and late leagues. We don't have stash tab pricing, so it would be unrealistic to require players to constantly re price their items throughout a league.
Last edited by Ted the Dragoon on Jun 19, 2022, 4:28:58 PM
"
Your gamertag is already accessible by simply clicking view profile. There is no reason a game on xbox can't display your gamertag. Every other game integrates this.

Edit - honestly even if the trade board displayed character name I'd be happy. That way you could at least still block/message people that way.

Also, instant buyout isn't a great solution because prices can change and fluctuate, especially between early and late leagues. We don't have stash tab pricing, so it would be unrealistic to require players to constantly re price their items throughout a league.

If set in profile to private in POE, can you still see tag? I thought you could not - but not sure.

And, frankly, I don’t want to be bothered blocking, tracking, etc - give me buyout if Buyer meets the exact asking price already. That also wouldn’t require a player to be online to sell which would greatly help the small player base.

Buyout arguements about changing prices is a seller problem, if you are that worried don’t list a price and go about it the way you do now.

"
JoeUtopia wrote:

Buyout arguements about changing prices is a seller problem, if you are that worried don’t list a price and go about it the way you do now.

Agree. But here a solution to please both sides: if GGG is willing to spend extra 5 minutes they can add another checkbox to Premium tabs to enable or disable insta buyout.
And then add a option to the market board similar to "show online and offline." (only show insta buyout and normal) This way price fixers are easily filtered.
Last edited by MaxW81 on Aug 1, 2022, 2:30:23 AM
"
MaxW81 wrote:
"
JoeUtopia wrote:

Agree. But here a solution to please both sides: if GGG is willing to spend extra 5 minutes they can add another checkbox to Premium tabs to enable or disable insta buyout.
And then add a option to the market board similar to "show online and offline." (only show insta buyout and normal) This way price fixers are easily filtered.

Wow, and how does this stop the huge price fixing issue? its a pointless change.

Everything should be buyout if price met.

Nothing should be show in TB window unless it is priced.

And Tabs should be able to be set all contents value x, ie a junk tab you sell items from for 2c, no need to individually price each item.

And a tab function that allows you to sell stacks.

And seeing peoples names, or GT's in the trade interface is a terrible idea.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info