This weekend we are running a Stash Tab Sale! The new Gem and Flask Stash Tabs are now available at a discount for consoles in this sale. You can view the full selection of discounted tabs here. The Stash Tab sale ends at Mar 28, 2022 8:00 PM (EDT) (this is displayed in your local time).

Enter the vast realm of infinite space with the new Astral Portal Effect! This portal effect opens a window into the deepest pockets of space! Check out the video below.

Bring it all together with the other Astral themed microtransactions released this week. Check out the Astral Portal Effect below with the Astral Character and Weapon Effects!

Thanks for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
nice
Why are you doing this to me and my wallet.

Real nice job on this portal
That is one unique looking portal right there, Mass Effect vibes
Mathils actual cat
I feel like you guys could have done so much with this portal in particular...make many randomized variations so that the shape is always different.

Now that's an MTX!
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
Pretty neat looking. I still think the all time best portal is the Mystic Gate Portal.
The shape and overall design of this set has been much cooler than previous recycled celestial effects, I really love it.
"
Tec606 wrote:
Why are you doing this to me and my wallet.

Real nice job on this portal

astral map device
astral waypoint mtx

astral pets

astral apparition

astral ho effect

astral hideout

astral footprints

astral buff/aura effect

all these for the next few weeks
[Removed by Support]
insane porta
Nice, designs have come along way, I still use shaper portal lol.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info