New Microtransaction: Astral Character Effect

need more of them full body character effects

prefer more solid looking ones like the gold effect
[Removed by Support]
Sweet, now I don't have to wait another couple months until the Divergence Character Effect comes out of the lootbox.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
is there a way to have this but like an Ebony version?!?!? like just darkness in moving form!!
Woah
It will convert your forum titles into decorative square badges that use the space next to your forum posts more economically so that you can show off an unlimited number of them at any one time. - GGG, 2018 (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3573673)
Noice! It’ll be the last mtx you’ll ever need, as it hides every you’re wearing, even tabula pajamas
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Thats what i wrote i wanna see as mtx in the game a year ago. Too bad ggg killed my passion to play in that last year and now i am not interested plus prefer to use the many mtxs i have.
It is still weird to me how ggg misses sooo many chances to make ez money by just doing the right things in right time. And doing so they might focus more on game balance and improvements. X_X
Slow down for a minute to enjoy the beauty around us.
This effect can trigger migraines
[Removed by Support]
STARFALL CHARACTER EFFECT PLEASE
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Astral Character Effect + Celestial Ice Nova = POG
Now you can become the locked character!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info