Lore of Siege of the Atlas with KittenCatNoodle!

Great Content as usual ... GGG should consider adding a digital currency "ExileCoin" that can be mined by playing the game to take PoE to the next level. Spread the message folks.
Finally someone who understands what I've been saying for years. Zana is the ultimate bad guy (well bad girl in this case) of the game. She will destroy everything and lead us into PoE 2.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
outsider2451 wrote:
Great Content as usual ... GGG should consider adding a digital currency "ExileCoin" that can be mined by playing the game to take PoE to the next level. Spread the message folks.

This is the worst idea I've ever seen someone suggest to the game. Hope it was sarcasm. (even if so wtf)
MORE!
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
Hey...

Good stuff!

"
MORE!

Yes.
Last edited by HellsW1ind on Mar 22, 2022, 9:48:21 AM
A have a theory that extends this theory,

maybe the "lightkeeper" is Chris Wilson and the "progenitor" is Le Toucan and the maven is a manifestation of RNGesus and all of these three are the same being by Le Toucan being the original chaotic form of RNGesus and Chris Wilson being the form it took after obtaining greater understanding and the Maven is a vessel for it so that it may become the perfect being "RNGesus" because its current form reached peak already and it wants to become way beyond what it already is.
I like cheese
"
A have a theory that extends this theory,

maybe the "lightkeeper" is Chris Wilson and the "progenitor" is Le Toucan and the maven is a manifestation of RNGesus and all of these three are the same being by Le Toucan being the original chaotic form of RNGesus and Chris Wilson being the form it took after obtaining greater understanding and the Maven is a vessel for it so that it may become the perfect being "RNGesus" because its current form reached peak already and it wants to become way beyond what it already is.

I also want some of whatever the hell you are smoking mate.
I watched her full lore playlist. It's amazing. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info