3.17.3 Patch Notes Preview

Please make it seamless switchable between controller and mouse/kb

BTW very nice update
Suggestion: make recipes work such that when at a shrine, pick an available recipe, ingredients lock into all the shires and just go battle. No need to stop at each shrine and pick the parts needed to “bake” the recipe, just click shrine and go fight.

The locked in ingredient should still be swappable if desired, and when auto loading the ingredients pick the lowest ilvl available if there are multiple versions of the same ingredient.

Thanks
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Last edited by DreadLordAvatar on Mar 16, 2022, 11:12:18 AM
I have been waiting for it for years. TY TY
Nice
"
jaytea89 wrote:
RIP Archnemesis. Would have been a great mechanic worthy of going core but that would require the devs spending a few hours on it instead of making more overpriced cosmetics.

i really like this mechanic too..but drop rate of certain pieces really bad..and don't if it drop in specific map or monster mods..run 10 coral ruins, drop 1 sentinel..
since this is the archnemesis league, should they giveaway the drop place or way to drop it rather than reddit discussing it..
Hi, I'm using the steam version but my ps4 controller isn't being detected. It just auto switches back to mouse and keyboard. It works with other steam games but not this one for some reason.
"
buttcaake wrote:
"
ZoltanHagg wrote:
When I choose in input options - "Controller" - game sais that "controller disconnected" - but steam sais that controller is plugged in.

Same here

And same here, my pad works perfectly fine with anything else but here it states controller disconnected, tried also in steam Big Picture mode and lauched the game with my pad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info