Grinding Gear Games is Hiring

Shame I'm not in NZ to infiltrate your HQ and revert Sunder. Good luck to the applicants.
HC balance should be separate from SC I don't care which outdated 1993 game dev philosophy this goes against. youtube/twitch.tv/DESPAIR268

REVERT SUNDER :) REVERT SEISMIC CRY :) REVERT IMPALER :) REVERT GAME :)) MAKE DUALWIELD GREAT AGAIN :)
Hire Thomas Happ. Axiom Verge had awesome theme, mechanics and music.
Berek's Grip Ice Spear
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/780707
Budget Magicfind and/or Hardcore Flame Totem
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211543
Got to wonder what happened... or what they're trying to make happen. You don't hire that many people without some reason.
I would like to apply, but i have no experience with any of these, if you ever need toilet cleaning lmk
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Got to wonder what happened... or what they're trying to make happen. You don't hire that many people without some reason.
Hiring that "many" people in big business is not as unusual as you try to make it out to be. Hint: PoE2
Not a big fan of New Zealand but good luck about hiring.
Software companies usually uses hiring services or hiding platforms for team growth and expansion, not forum posts.
I guess somebody expects from someone to work for free, because he is a fan. :) :) :)

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by JC_GGG on Mar 11, 2022, 6:28:07 AM
"
Killigan wrote:
I have over 1000 hours playtime in POE and 4 level 100 characters. Which of these positions would be best for me?

Ah yes, the perfect role for you would be as a beta tester on league launch day! Good luck exile!
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
thanks for considering, it does sound much better.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

doesn't need to be related to poe. maybe some development in the genre makes them feel like they need a push?

in every case, this definitely isn't related to the nicest community a game ever had, it's probably amazing for motivation as a ggg dev when you start your working day with reddit or forum visit

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info