[3.17] Bah's Elemental Rage Vortex Berserker | 20-30M Sirus DPS | Mechanics are for cars

I love this build
Last edited by Unloadonyou on Jun 2, 2022, 8:28:34 AM
This build is excellent, I was really impressed how quick it came online. I spent probably 6ex I was able to one-shot yellow map bosses at level 72 coming out of acts.

One small thing to keep in mind is anarchic spirtblades require level 72... I did slams and the slam-totem gem to get started.

Surprisingly tanky for abyssus + aspect of carnage + 4.7k life, I usually hate abyssus but the mitigation is really good without too many skill points invested.

500 PDPS weapon like in the guide is going to be $$$ but 450 can be found for just a few ex.

I'm using the +5% sacrificed rage for vortex enchant which is nice for the AOE, this is helping me clear a bit faster. Is there any specific reason for the rage loss more slowly version? You get the full buff if you pop berserk and then hit the boss right after?

Clearing is actually very nice, better than seismic trap and pcoc which I also did this league.

Final note: check out phantasmal rallying cry and phantasmal intimidating cry for the bonuses to exerted attacks. I was seeing them listed for 10c each if you don't mind leveling them up.
I one-shot omniphobia in a t8 100% delerious map with this build. 10/10

Bah my brother , what your opinion on making this Omniscience build ?

I droped one and im itching to use it on this build ….

I really really would love hear your opinion

Respect
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
Last edited by eldest-bike4 on Jul 18, 2022, 4:36:34 AM
What is the levelling path?

Thanks
thanks for the guide. :)
Today is going to be a great day!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type