Atlantis Microtransactions Now Available in Store and Stash Tab Sale

"
Deadpromice wrote:
Just watching trailer to listen the music. It's awesome!
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
Darkmixxer wrote:
Still waiting for a "merge 4 premium tabs into 1 quad premium tab" function. Seriously GGG i want it, even if it costs money! I am overfilled with tabs!

+1 here!
Still not seeing the Atlantis mystery box. But maybe that is for the best, I would buy too many. Or is the box gone and just the stuff that was in the box is for sale?
Last edited by goldfish95 on Mar 4, 2022, 5:22:40 PM
"
goldfish95 wrote:
Still not seeing the Atlantis mystery box. But maybe that is for the best, I would buy too many. Or is the box gone and just the stuff that was in the box is for sale?

Yes, Atlantis was last league's box and the items are now available in the shop.
"
Darkmixxer wrote:
Still waiting for a "merge 4 premium tabs into 1 quad premium tab" function. Seriously GGG i want it, even if it costs money! I am overfilled with tabs!

+1
"
wisestump wrote:
"
Darkmixxer wrote:

Isn't this the one?
https://www.pathofexile.com/shop/category/stash-tabs#microtransaction-PremiumQuadTab

no, its not
"
superarts wrote:
Just brought a supporter pack for this. The game is great, but the reddit community sucks.

Truer words have not been spoken...
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
"
Darkmixxer wrote:

this.
I won't buy any more tabs until I get the ability to clean up the mess.
wow
"
Deadpromice wrote:
Just watching trailer to listen the music. It's awesome!

true.

and i do get some mtx from time to time for the support i throw after the game for entertaining me alot but if i spent money to get mtx, the only mtx worth something would be the ones they don't sell.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info