Path of Exile: Royale Twitch Rivals Tournament

And we get garbage again? Some ugly arms and arms wings wow you are very generous GGG
events for streamers.....

tireles...
"
Big shiny thing
Big shiny thing
Big shiny thing
Big shiny thing
Big shiny thing
Big shiny thing
Big shiny thing
Big shiny thing
Big shiny thing
Big shiny thing
Big shiny thing
Big shiny thing
Big shiny thing
date of event last cause people really care about it

sort of self-aware
Oblivious
"
pampero128 wrote:
events for streamers.....

tireles...

lets be honest. if any kind of partying or trade is allowed, there's no way non-streamers can compete anyway. Its all a sham
Oblivious
"but we're sure things will run smoothly after some testing and fixes!"

Famous last words.
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.
Battle royale is garboge, dead on arrival. Free mtx is nice tho even if not everyone like this one.
Wait, March 8th the Tuesday?
What? Why?
Is it crossbow or is it assault rifle?
I view this like following:

A good friend (GGG) has been at my house the other day and spilled some wine on my 20€ Ikea carpet (the last event that got canceled) and besides that brought a nice litte present I could really use (Elder Portal and Pet). Now he (GGG) is coming againt to visit and is bringing a humorous present (hand wings and pet) as a funny little thing so we can laugh about the accident the other day together. And for me personally that is totally fine.

Besides that I want to mention that I am no fan of PoE Battle Royale but I highly appreciate every little piece of free MTX and I try to catch every possibility for it.

As this is my first post I want to thank GGG for this wonderful game and hope we have a few more decades together in the future!
:-)
The utter failure of PoE royale. Please divert your resources on making the game better. Fix bugs and redo old systems. Implement ultimatum, scourge and other new leagues for those who want to play them.

Some people liked synthesis, some people like archnemesis. Perfectly fine to have both. But I think nobody likes your bad take on royale, except maybe 0.1% of the playerbase.
Streamer's event again ? NO thx.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info