An Update to the Fragment Stash Tab

"
Vermyn wrote:
There's are so many maven invitations... it suppose to store 72 of each kind instead just 72 :/
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
pog
"
Tachykir wrote:
nice
What I'd really like to see is a way to store the quest contracts from Heist. Damn annoying to have them in your inventory.
nice improvement
Great addition, I am very pleased.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
What I'd really like to see is a way to store the quest contracts from Heist. Damn annoying to have them in your inventory.

Pro tip, if you never go to Rogue Harbor you won't ever drop those; 9/10 would never heist again.

Seriously though, how about we just unlock the quests as we level up the heisters? That would be way more convenient.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

This!
And a cluster jewel affinity checkbox for normal stash tabs.

Actually I'd rather invitations only drop when eveything has been witnessed. So having 72 of them would mean you could run 72 of them back to back. Buying them on the market would allow you to run it on the spot because someone already did the witness job for you.
I've been hoping for this update for soooo long. Thank you GGG!
Maven invitation storage? Very nice. Have far too many laying around in my SSF stash lol.

Just want to take a moment to compliment GGG again, most companies would not make QoL changes like this, or would take the opportunity to charge you again for the same (or slightly enhanced) thing. It shows respect and I am much less hesitant to buy things from GGG because of it. Take my word for it, I almost never buy MTX in games, this is like 1 of 3 games in the past 5 years or more.

Thank you, GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info