[3.18] Spark RF Inquisitor | 86-90% All Resistances - 75/75 Block - Aegis Aurora - High Regen

Tempest Shield skill grants 26% spell block chance, Arcane Guarding passive grants 8%

That's 24%.

Then the build uses Thread of Hope to grab Sanctuary passive (+4%) and Glancing Blows passive, which doubles your block/spell block chance with the downside of letting 65% of damage through on block. That puts you at 76%, capped down to 75%.
"
AtlasJackson wrote:
Tempest Shield skill grants 26% spell block chance, Arcane Guarding passive grants 8%

That's 24%.

Then the build uses Thread of Hope to grab Sanctuary passive (+4%) and Glancing Blows passive, which doubles your block/spell block chance with the downside of letting 65% of damage through on block. That puts you at 76%, capped down to 75%.

Sanctuary is from the anoint. You can't grab both it and Glancing Blows with one Thread.
"
Sanctuary is from the anoint. You can't grab both it and Glancing Blows with one Thread.

Correct, the Thread of Hope is primarily there to grab Glancing Blows, Tireless and Iron Will - saving a tremendous amount of points from pathing (approx 8 skill points saved, but you lose 2 from the jewel socket, so more like 6 points saved). You can operate without Iron Will and just path normally if you don't have a Thread, it's not a huge loss.

I chose to anoint Sanctuary as it was the easiest method to get to block cap - otherwise you need to get exactly 3% of attack and spell block, which is tricky otherwise. The 12% all resistances does help gearing too. Tetsudo and Deflection are also solid options if you are fine with being slightly under spell block cap, but you gain an alternate utility/method to generate endurance charges.

I must say, now that I'm several weeks into 3.18, I truly wished I started an Inquisitor-based build with high regen. The amount of ground degens this league is ridiculous, and having 2000-3000+ regen and high maximum resistances would trivialize a lot of the problems.

I leaguestarted an Absolution Necro and despite having 75/75 (non-glancing-blows) block, 100% spell suppression and high armor... I feel less tanky than this Inquisitor build. From experience, having 85-90% max resistances felt FAR SUPERIOR to 100% spell suppression.
Cospri CoC Cold->Fire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576559
Divine Ire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2459778
Last edited by KooperT on May 24, 2022, 5:50:40 PM
How this build generate endurance charges?
"
cilader wrote:
How this build generate endurance charges?

Via Enduring Composure.
Are there any options for single target gem swaping?
For some bosses it takes ages to kill and we are not immortal in uber content.

It will be good to swap spark for another skill for bossing.
I join the previous message. I assembled the build a little differently (the profile is open). What about uber bosses? What can I change to increase dps?
Hi, nice build. Is possible to get the same modifiers on glorious vanity's small passives or them are rng generated?. The projectile speed ones are so good.

Thanks in advance.
Thanks for the build, I've almost literally copied it.

But yeah, I'm having issues with survivability and clear speed in t16 + sentinel.
- Getting consistently one shot by Sentinel monsters in maps with unfavorable mods (like reduced chance to block)
- Clear speed feels janky due to lack of DPS and inability to kill stronger rares and beyond mobs.
- Instruments of Zeal feels _just_ ok, given the price it does the job, but the uptime is quite low and shield charge playstyle is taxing.

Build does one thing well for sure - tank boss hits (not in maps!), but DPS is a letdown I'd say, given the amount of currency the build costs.

Here's my PoB: https://pastebin.com/H3rqStUi

I feel like I'm doing something super wrong. Any tips and/or tricks to improve my build?

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by haita on May 31, 2022, 1:30:12 PM
I think im doing something wrong since my dps is so low would be much appreciated if i can get help on my gears

https://pastebin.com/MLiJMUzi here is the pob btw

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info