Unleash your inner beast with the new Harmonious Armour Set and Hood! Both the Armour Set and the hood feature fine silk and cloth with divine black and gold plated armour! Check out the videos below or get yours here!

Bring the full Harmonious theme together with the Harmonious Weapon Skin, Weapon Effect and Helmet Attachment! Check it out below!

Thanks for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Nice

Edit: Since this is the first post, let me use this opportunity to share my opinion lol. I would like to be able to pay $60 to play any patch I want in combination with any league I want in solo self-found, without the option to migrate to the trade league.

Edint 2: In other words, $60 for single player PoE with patch and league of choice.

Edit 3: Make armor that's like the armor from Elden Ring.
We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are.
Last edited by Dremichius on Feb 23, 2022, 7:21:34 PM
Woot 2nd. I am getting some weird Kabuki-vibes from this.

The weapon is nice tho.
Cool!
It will convert your forum titles into decorative square badges that use the space next to your forum posts more economically so that you can show off an unlimited number of them at any one time. - GGG, 2018 (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3573673)
love that hood when looking straight at it, but from above, it's just a plain white hood =(
ign crixus_sabr
Last edited by litesabr on Feb 23, 2022, 7:19:15 PM
The glowing yellow accents are nice.
Not my taste. The money gone stay in my pocket

I'm already tired of so many armors with glowing pieces, pieces with fire, with ice, celestial effects and other types of similar effects. Could it be that they can't make clean combat armor with brutal details.

By the way, when are you going to make a "Witcher 3" type armor. I would definitely buy it.

I wish the artists to be inspired for the next armor sets, because these last 3 sets they made are really weak in my opinion.

Good luck you go need it.
The armour set still need something else on the front stuff, but arms looks great
The armour set still need something else on the front stuff, but arms looks great
The hood is pretty nice, I really love it. The armor is a bit played out. Although its hard to recreate the wheel. Not bad overall, but not something that really jumps out at me, in the same way the Rapture Armor or Obsidian Oblivion (minus the black farts) did.
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info