Recent Path of Exile Community Podcasts

btw we need to see how many mechanic and content can roll per map / on this map i gonna run

also more QOL
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
Shame that Baited Expectations ended (last episode was like half a year ago I think?). Still don't know why either, since Piebypie still makes PoE content.
I love how this game makes people produce quality content. People sharing their thoughts in podcasts, posts on Reddit, here and everywhere. Is amazing.

Speaking about the patch, it feels great having even more options to manipulate the content we really want to run. The league mechanic is not that great, is very simple and looks flaccid IMO, is a great way to generate fast currency.

I hope that 3.18 follows this path of greatness, the game is in a very good state right now.
While atlas changes are extremely cool I am very confused about the Archnemesis league. GGG say they are listening. They even post these videos where the issues with the league inventory system are brought up, yet the changes they do to the inventory does little or nothing to meet the complaints. Why even post these videos if you clearly don't listen to the input?
Last edited by arknath on Feb 24, 2022, 5:02:29 PM
the most recent video they are talking about how feel better ignore the league mechanic so i guess since they decide keep the same inventory space and change nothing they didn't watched

https://youtu.be/bx2cLTHgutY?t=156
Last edited by Mokurp on Feb 24, 2022, 1:36:11 PM
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
the games great right now btw, doesnt rly feel worth making a feedback post for it but just wanted to throw it over there. this expansion is real progress i think on issues it felt like maybe you either wernt listening to us on or were just ideologically polarised from the side of the community who shares my kind of view on the game.

but i think maybe neither of those things were true and its just easier to point at a problem than really find an ideal solution. iterative design is needed and takes time. i think theres room to grow but it really feels now like were on the road we need to be on. at times in the past ive despaired that the game would never find the road and we were just lost and maybe going the wrong way.

but now i think were in a really good spot and we have a clearer sense of direction where things can improve even further.

its happy times for poe, and i honestly think so many of us are mega burned out, the fatigue is real, were in the final year or 2 stretch now leading to poe2 and were feeling the strain. i think we dont have the hunger to reward the current game state with the dedication it deserves. its a shame, but what matters most is the game gets to an amazing state before the poe2 launch, because thats the big refresh we all need and the game has to be ready for us when we get that new drive and player influx.

I 100% agree with this. I have never been so engaged with poe. i passed up elden ring and lost ark to keep playing. I've been playing since beta and I think this is the best the game has ever felt. A truly deep metagame, lots of potential for engage expansion, and a fun, interactive gameplay loop. So much opt-in mechanics yet they somehow stay fresh. great stuff GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info