[3.24] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 5-40M DPS | From League Start to 40/40

Can you help me out with the flask crafting process?

Is it something like:

- Get white flask
- Glassblower Bauble to 20%
- Transmute/Alt until desired prefix
- Beastcraft suffix
- Craft 5x Glassblower/5x Instilling desired implicit?

Also, I currently only have "of the Lizard" but not "of the Iguana."
How do I get "of the Iguana?"
"
jclark7878 wrote:
Can you help me out with the flask crafting process?

Is it something like:

- Get white flask
- Glassblower Bauble to 20%
- Transmute/Alt until desired prefix
- Beastcraft suffix
- Craft 5x Glassblower/5x Instilling desired implicit?

Also, I currently only have "of the Lizard" but not "of the Iguana."
How do I get "of the Iguana?"

Iguana is the higher tier mod that doesn't come from beasts. I usually just buy my flasks from people who are mass-crafting flasks, but the way to do it would be alt-augment.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Still putting together gear for the build, but I do have two questions. When should I use the Budget gear, should I equip each piece as I reach level requirements or should I wait until 68 to equip it all? And should I absolutely wait to put in the Militant Faith until I have +1 PC implicit rings or can I put it in before that without too much loss?
Last edited by MerlinTheMoldy on Sep 9, 2023, 4:19:36 PM
"
Still putting together gear for the build, but I do have two questions. When should I use the Budget gear, should I equip each piece as I reach level requirements or should I wait until 68 to equip it all? And should I absolutely wait to put in the Militant Faith until I have +1 PC implicit rings or can I put it in before that without too much loss?

Use what you've got when you can, it's probably better than what you have beforehand. Check the leveling uniques item set, some of that could be better in a few cases.

Use your militant faith to apply inner conviction as soon as you can (on the right half of the tree), we don't use frenzy charges anyway. You may need to improvise your passive tree a little bit if you're lower level than the 'expected time' to have it.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Sep 9, 2023, 4:29:39 PM
"
Cassie322 wrote:

Use what you've got when you can, it's probably better than what you have beforehand. Check the leveling uniques item set, some of that could be better in a few cases.

Use your militant faith to apply inner conviction as soon as you can (on the right half of the tree), we don't use frenzy charges anyway. You may need to improvise your passive tree a little bit if you're lower level than the 'expected time' to have it.

I see, thank you for the timely response.
Hi Cassie,

First of all, thank you for this guide, it helps a lot for us weekend players to progress and have more fun at it.

My wife has been playing with Your build for a while, but has a problem when mobs come to close to her, its like she cant cast the arc spell and dies a second later. Also the damage seems off by a lot?

I dont know if I am setting something incorrectly here:

https://pobb.in/Fd9FTcDYSysD

I was helping her out to set it up like this, but now I am lost aswell. Where did I go wrong? Is it the lack of thunderfist? Or the crit multiplier is too low?

If possible please let me know if there is a simple "fix" here I am not seeing.

Best regards!
"
AdrikPL wrote:
Hi Cassie,

First of all, thank you for this guide, it helps a lot for us weekend players to progress and have more fun at it.

My wife has been playing with Your build for a while, but has a problem when mobs come to close to her, its like she cant cast the arc spell and dies a second later. Also the damage seems off by a lot?

I dont know if I am setting something incorrectly here:

https://pobb.in/Fd9FTcDYSysD

I was helping her out to set it up like this, but now I am lost aswell. Where did I go wrong? Is it the lack of thunderfist? Or the crit multiplier is too low?

If possible please let me know if there is a simple "fix" here I am not seeing.

Best regards!

You're missing a stun immunity amulet, among most of the other items including flasks. Check the item section in my POB, and look for the dropdown at the top to select the item sets. Your character will be substantially stronger if you upgrade to the "Extreme budget" item set.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Sep 10, 2023, 12:09:04 PM
OK, that makes sence :)

Thank You kindly!
Why are we keeping Elemental Focus, Arcane Surge and unleashed at lvl 6 and is there a reason we don't put quality on Wrath, Clarity, Purity, Determination, enlighten, Enfeeble and Vitality ? new to this game so I'm trying to learn
"
WithOutAnID wrote:
Why are we keeping Elemental Focus, Arcane Surge and unleashed at lvl 6 and is there a reason we don't put quality on Wrath, Clarity, Purity, Determination, enlighten, Enfeeble and Vitality ? new to this game so I'm trying to learn

Awakened gems max out at level 6 with +1 effect from corruption, and their level 1 versions are stronger than the level 20 versions of their identical non-awakened gems. This is in reference to awakened elemental focus and awakened unleash.

Arcane surge is kept at level 6 because arcane surge levels increase the effect of the buff and the 'total mana spent' required to trigger it. At level 6, exactly one cast of flame dash will still trigger it, but at level 7, it requires more 'mana spent' than the flame dash spends in a single cast, to activate.

Quality is excluded from auras because in the cases you listed, the quality effect does not do anything for our character. With auras, it's usually aura radius. You CAN quality them, but it will do next to nothing on default quality in solo play.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info