Introducing Kirac's Vault Pass

"
WodkaKirsch wrote:
Is this an out-of-season april's fool joke?
Have you ever considered trading the sword for the plow, Exile?
$30 bucks for item specific skins? That's a big oof from me GGG.
Battle Pass? Okay.

The price? Not okay.

Get your shhh together.
WeirdChamp
Oh for fuck's sake ... $30 Battle Passes now?

Did you guys just decide you needed twice as much money from people now? You already messed up supporter packs so you could sell them for another $30, and now this.

Stop screwing around with the game to extort more money out of players.
Yikes. Just a big oof and yikes. Skins also exclusive to fomo people into spending whopping 30$ on it every league, because; Oh lord, they are exclusive!

I am hating this.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
lmao
Seems to be over a month to early.

Ten cent's influence I would say is the reason for this.

Director's board decision to try and make more money, nothing else, might be the start of a downwards spiral for PoE and GGG.
Let's think this through. 30$ and serious chores for like 8 item bound mtx. Hard pass. Considering supporter pack mtx basically cost 5$ and points to spend elsewhere. This is the same problem as with the stream supporter pack idea.

Your stuff is already grossly overpriced since you're now 80% owned by the largest gaming company in the world.

Doubly so when you consider the buying power cost you're asking. 30$ is a fair amount of money even in America. That's like a week or more of basic food. Or most of a month's water bill. Imagine what this would cost international players with lower buying power currency after conversion.

Every time you guys offer something new I feel bad about the obvious greed of it :( I still can't recommend this game to new players and that's the bulk of why.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info